Obesity in men by female type
The causes of obesity.
Everyone is aware of the reasons for thisProblems: hypodenosis, lack of active movements, high calorie content of food, the presence in it of a large number of fats and carbohydrates. A hereditary factor plays a large role, because obesity is mostly observed in members of a single family. Obesity is also caused by stress and depression, when a person tries to drown his problems with food.
Types of obesity.
When fatty tissue mostly accumulates in the upper body, obesity is called a male type, and if in the gluteal region and thighs it is called female.
The appearance of a large abdomen in men and womenSays that fat was formed both in fatty tissue under the skin and around all the abdominal organs, and this poses a great threat to human life and health. Fat near the organs leads to their squeezing and displacement, a violation of blood circulation. Fat is simply split and falls directly into the liver and loads and without it a loaded organ.
While dieting this fat,Formed around the organs, comes out first, so when dieting or adding loads, sports, the external effect of the efforts that are attached is not noticeable at first.
Obesity type "pear", in fact, occurs more often in the female, because this fat is needed to accumulate near the genital organs of a woman's hormone estrogen.
Consequences of obesity.
Increased fat layer on the gluteal part andHips leads to diseases of the spine, veins on the legs, joint diseases, including osteoporosis. The appearance of cellulite is also more common in people who have a female type of obesity.
Men who are obese by the female type,Are prone to infertility and a significant decrease in sexual function, even impotence, as a result of the large amount of the female hormone that is concentrated in the zone close to the genitals.
Men who have a female type of obesity,It is necessary to urgently reduce the amount of consumed fats, salty foods. People with this type of obesity should move more, walk for a long time on fresh air in comfortable shoes to prevent the occurrence of varicose veins.
Severe overeating is the most commonThe cause of the appearance of excess weight, male and female. Overeating occurs after a diet that has failed, the results are not noticeable after stress conditions. Overeating leads to the loss of human faith in one's own strengths, success, "consolation" begins with food, more and more. Also after this, significant weight fluctuations occur that complicate treatment for obesity, and the threat of complications, such as liver and cardiovascular diseases, increases.
Principles of obesity treatment for men by female type.
The most basic principle in the treatment, which must necessarily be performed, is a sharp decrease in calories in the diets. Calculations of such a daily rate can make a doctor - a nutritionist.
- Increased physical activity. People with obesity, female type, are recommended long walks on foot every day, for long distances with the gradual addition of walking tempo and distance. Very positive influence such sports loads, as: swimming, exercise bicycles, exercises in the sitting and lying positions, to avoid heavy loads on the spine.
- The help of medicines, when at exact performanceRules of diets and fiznagruzok it is not possible to reduce weight. Medicines are selected individually for each specific case. To be treated it is necessary under the full supervision of a specialist.
- Treatment of obesity is surgical. This type of assistance to a man with a female type of obesity disease is directed to the removal of excess fat tissue in certain areas of the body, performed by such methods as: liposuction or surgical intervention. The treatment of obesity by surgical method in some cases involves cutting off most of the stomach so that a single dose is as small as possible. In addition, a balloon can be inserted into the stomach that presses against the walls of the organ and gives a sense of satiety. Also, the patient can remove intestinal loops.
- Psychotherapy. It is simply necessary for a patient with such a disease to inspire confidence in himself, his strengths and achievement of success, so the patient should go to a psychotherapist and learn methods of autogenic training.
- Treatment of a person suffering from obesity,It is impossible without the participation of his family. It is very important that native people understand the importance of the complex stage of recovery and do not provide an opportunity to break the diet. A large number of families are feeding a child who is sick with obesity, thereby restoring recovery or making it altogether impossible. It will be good if the family changes their way of life and fully or at least slightly adheres to the patient-selected diet and lifestyle for the whole family.
- A patient suffering from obesity should notOnly to make less volume and calories of food, but also to change its composition. It is best to eat foods that contain more fiber, micronutrients and vitamins. Fruits and vegetables should be consumed fresh, sweet - only in the form of dried fruits and sometimes honey. It is recommended to use easily digestible proteins in food - kefir, low-fat cottage cheese, fish, legumes.
- The patient needs to learn the setting of realGoals for themselves: a loss of 30 kilograms per month is impossible, but 6-8 is quite realistic. It is worth keeping a diary, where every day you need to contribute the amount of food eaten and the number of goods. Weighing should also be done in the morning every day, writing down everything in a diary.
- It is best to remove from the diet preservative products, drinks with gas, and to consume clean water, fresh juices, fruits and vegetables.
- Throughout the entire treatment process, you should not consume alcoholic beverages.
- There is a need at the same time, in small portions, somewhere 5 or 6 times a day.
- There is slower, better chewing food.
It is worth noting that even neglected male obesity by the female type is treated, if correctly distribute their diet and lifestyle.