Wedding traditions and customs
The solemn event, calledWedding, always promises to be bright and full. According to one of the European traditions, there is another small event - a "pre-wedding dinner", which was increasingly observed by domestic brides and grooms. The wedding dinner is a meeting between the bride and groom, their parents, relatives and close friends, in order to get to know each other before the forthcoming grandiose event, after which two families that are alien to each other will become close and dear to each other for a friend. What do you need to know if you decide to take advantage of this new wedding tradition?
- First of all, the time and place of the dinner. This event is unofficial, so it is not necessary to spend it in a restaurant. You can arrange a picnic, a sortie out of town or barbecue at the cottage. Best pre-wedding dinner arrange a few days before the wedding, because on the eve, there will be a lot of worries before the main holiday.
- Who should organize this dinner? This holiday can be organized by the parents of the bride and groom, relatives or even friends. It all depends on the circle of people invited to this event, or it is a holiday for relatives and closest friends, or a holiday only for relatives, in order to get to know each other.
- What to do for guests at the pre-wedding dinner? This is probably one of the most important issues. Since this event is aimed at rapprochement, you can think of anything, anything. For example, friends or relatives can organize a photo show with the help of slides of the future newlyweds, show their joint photos. Young can tell the story of their acquaintance, confess their love, give their own vows written to each other. You can also note the help of parents in organizing a wedding and give them small gifts. You can arrange contests - who knows best the bride and groom. And you can just talk with close people, discuss different experiences of couples (preferably successful). In any case, it is better that the organizers of this dinner agree on his details with you, so as not to get trapped.
For example, in some Western countries, a pre-wedding dinner is called a complete rehearsal of the wedding ceremony, and sometimes even a subsequent feast.
Now we will talk about wedding traditions and customs on a solemn day.
- The bride's throwing of a wedding bouquet, perhaps,One of the most pleasant and bright traditions of the wedding. The bride gives the chance to one of her unmarried girlfriends to marry in the same year. Some brides throw a bouquet right after the wedding, others prefer to do it during the feast, and still others in the curtain of the event.
- Garter of the bride - this tradition appeared at allRecently, which is very popular at weddings. Here everything happens just like with a bouquet, but in this case, the garter is removed by the groom and throws it to his unmarried friends who will catch, he will marry this year.
- Home - these wedding customs are consideredOld Russian, because the hearth was lit in ancient times. Today the hearth is lit by the mothers of the bride and groom, thereby transferring the traditions, harmony and experience of their families to the young. In fact, this is done by lighting candles.
- The first wedding dance, at first glance, absolutelyIt does not look like a tradition, it seems that this is just a demonstration of festive clothes and dance skills. In fact, in the first dance of the newlyweds, their mutual relations, harmony and mutual feelings are reflected.
- Wedding dress, more precisely its white color, tooAre an old good tradition. After all, white color, as you know, is the color of purity, harmony, innocence. In recent times, modern brides are reviewing established traditions and making some adjustments to this tradition, choosing different, sometimes even very "non-wedding" colors: from pale pink, creamy, ivory (quite natural colors for a wedding dress) Red or even black (which is less natural, but has a place to be).
And remember, this day should be the mostUnforgettable in your life and it's up to you to decide which traditions and customs will be at your wedding, so that this day is filled for you only with positive and vivid emotions.