Diet № 4: a menu with examples, photo results, a list of products, reviews
Diet 4 - Recommended Products
Remember the basic principle - the products should be either welded, or served in a liquid form (soups, broths, cereals). Avoid any "hard" food, fried, spicy.
Foods that are recommended are:
- From fat: butter (a piece of no more than 4-5 g per dish);
- Meat: boiled chicken breast, lean fish. You can twist into minced meat, make cutlets, meatballs, etc .;
- Flour products: delete completely. It is allowed to leave only dried bread from the higher varieties of wheat;
- Liquid: chicken or fish broth, soups with vegetables (must boil well). You can add meat, pre-cooked steamed, meatballs;
- From dairy products it is recommended to leave a fresh, low-fat cottage cheese;
- Chicken eggs soft, not more than 2 pieces per day;
- From the cereals leave rice, buckwheat and oatmeal. All this should not be used in a "pure" form, but added to cereals and soups;
- Vegetables should be discarded completely, limited to their use in soups in small quantities;
- Fresh fruits and berries completely removed from the diet, replacing jelly and jelly from them;
- It is recommended to drink coffee without milk, black and green tea, cocoa, juices (except for those made from sour fruits or berries).
Foods not allowed to eat during diet No. 4
- From fatty, except for a butter it is impossible anything, including vegetative;
- Exclude meat products such as sausages, sausages, sausages, various smoked products, canned food, pork, lamb, goose and duck. You can also not pickle and smoked fish;
- Fresh bread, other dishes from the dough;
- Milk soups, beans, cold. Vegetables - in limited quantities, but it is also desirable to refuse;
- From sweet there should be no honey, compotes, jam;
- Strictly adhere to the diet and do not drink carbonated drinks, milk, kvass. Of the juice - grape is not the best choice.
Menu diet by 4 days
Doctors, in order to reduce the load on the stomach, advise to break down the intake of food by 5-6 times.
Monday Wednesday Friday:
- Rice porridge, buckwheat, oatmeal with butter, tea;
- Grated apple or pear;
- Soup with meatballs on steamed, boiled cutlets;
- Tea or coffee with croutons or fruit;
- a fish dish.
- Omelette on steamed, fresh juice diluted with water;
- cottage cheese;
- Rice or buckwheat porridge, oatmeal;
- Jelly or jelly from fruit;
- Boiled poultry or fish with tea or coffee
Diet No. 4 should be prescribed only by a doctor. Despite the low content of carbohydrates and fats in it, you can really throw off a few extra pounds, but you are at the same risk with your health, because the incorrectly used diet number 4 adversely affects the body and work of the gastrointestinal tract, can lead to additional complications.