2. A good family does not fall from the sky, does not get a gift, Does not add up by itself. It, like any human creation, requires tremendous unremitting efforts, attention and skill. Moreover, much more from a woman than from a man.
3. In the case of quarrel, strife, discord, look for guilt, first of all, in yourself, and only then in the husband. Other people's shortcomings are always more noticeable than their ownYour own ... No matter how upset or angry you are with your husband's act, do not rush to react, splash out your grievances. Wait, try to calm down. And only then act.
4. Try to constantly find positive traits in the nature and appearance of her husband And if possible, talk to him about them. Hearing about his virtues, he will strive to become better. Do not miss the opportunity to talk about how good you are with him. The praise of self-esteem strengthens his affection for you. At the same time, such confessions stimulate him, energize him. Understand that even in the intimate sphere, despite the romantic dreams of a perfect man, much depends on you.
5. Do not be displeased, gloomy, do not whine, Even though there is a reason for this. A sad wife very soon bores her husband. Believe that her husband has a lot of worries and his male problems. It is better to remember how yesterday you were trying to win his favor, chose him among all the other fans, and that you really are very suitable for each other.
6. If you (everything happens) suddenly arise with a colleague or another man flirting, Do not let it grow to deephobbies. This will cause unnecessary suffering and bring nervousness into the family. A new object is unlikely to be better and more perfect. It would be possible to get to know him better, you would surely find in him much more serious shortcomings than her husband, to which you are already accustomed ...
7. Try to inspire the children with love and respect for their father. Do not compete with him, winning their love. Be generous. Respect his parents, regardless of their qualities or attitudes. He notices, even if he does not show it, your tolerance and nobility.
8. Do not take important decisions alone, Which are of vital importance for the family. Discuss them with your husband, and although, perhaps in the end, your proposal will be accepted, he will have a feeling that he participated in the decision that you value his opinion. Despite the leadership of men in society as a whole, in a family a man is often more complex than a woman ...
9. Do not let the will of jealousy, But do not go to the opposite extreme, showing indifference.
10. All of the foregoing does not mean that you should become a slave of the family, Suppress one's own dignity and refuseFrom a critical view of things. No way. Show them, demand the same from her husband, but always with tact, with a sense of proportion and, most importantly, with great love.