How to make an origami machine with your own hands, master class. Racing machine made of paper, step by step photos, video, diagram
- Paper A 4.
Racing machine made of paper - step-by-step instruction
- Sheet A4 bend in half along the long side. Pay attention: it is necessary to try, that the sides and corners were combined as accurately as possible, on this depends the accuracy of the finished product.
- Match the corner of the rectangle with the opposite side.
Do this for all angles. At you it will turn out from two parties on a square with intersecting diagonals. These intersections form three triangles.
- Triangles that are on the long side, bend inward, as shown in the photo.
As a result, you will get a triangle on both sides.
- The long sides of the rectangle are aligned with each other along the midline.
The sides of the triangles remain outside.
- On one triangle we make the hood of our racing car. For this, the sides of the triangle are bent to each other, as shown in the photo.
It is not necessary to bend so that the sides coincide. Due to different sizes of folds, you can make different machines, and the car park of origami machines will be more diverse.
- The triangle that is on the other side, you need to fill in the folds made on the hood.
The video shows where you want to fill the triangle.
- Next, it remains to bend the back of the machine to get a spoiler.
You can make a few bends.
- Also, you can bend and side wings, giving the typewriter personality.
Exclusive racing origami machine can be done by painting it with felt-tip pens or markers.
If you have at hand the paper and a little bit of free time, try to make an origami car, this is a very exciting experience.
Origami - it's simple, exciting and interesting.