Female infertility is not a sentence
Female infertility is a condition in whichA woman can not conceive a child for at least 1 year of regular sexual activity with a fertile partner without using contraceptive methods. Self-restoration of reproductive function is extremely unlikely. Therefore, a woman needs medical help - you need to find and eliminate the cause of infertility.
- Pipe factor. Fallopian tubes are structures connectingOvary and uterus. It is there that there is an egg with spermatozoa, one of which impregnates it. But if the lumen of this anatomical structure is closed, female and male sex cells can not meet, and then fertilization does not occur.The causes of violation of patency of the fallopian tubes can be different:
- Infections. Provoke the release of exudate into the lumen of the tube, resulting in its walls stick together. Spikes can form, and in this case the obstruction will already be organic, not functional.
- Operations. Damage to the uterine tube during surgery is a risk factor for the formation of adhesions.
- Endometriosis. Disease of dyshormonal origin, in which the inner layer of the uterus grows. Foci of endometriosis are quite capable of causing obstruction of the fallopian tubes.
- Endocrine factor. There are many diseases and syndromes,Which breaks the hormonal balance in the body of a woman. This is a syndrome of polycystic ovaries, hormone-producing tumors, a pathology of the thyroid gland. Due to changes in the activity of certain hormones, the process of maturation of the egg is disrupted.
- The uterine factor. There are forms of infertility in which an eggNormally ripens, goes into the fallopian tube, is fertilized by the sperm, but then the embryo can not integrate into the wall of the uterus, and pregnancy does not occur. This leads to a number of diseases:
- Polyps of the uterus;
- Uterine hyperplasia;
- Malformations of the uterus.
How to treat infertility in women?
- Correction of the hormonal background. By the appointment of hormonal drugs, the maturation of the egg is ensured. Then it can be fertilized, and conception becomes possible in a natural way.
- Antibiotic therapy. It is used in case of sexually transmitted diseases, which reduce fertility mainly due to violation of patency of the fallopian tubes.
- Surgery. Many diseases can be treated onlySurgically. Then, after the rehabilitation period, the reproductive function of the woman is restored, if there is no relapse and there are no other causes of infertility.
IVF in the treatment of infertility
- You can get pregnant in the very near future. You do not need to take drugs for several months.
- IVF allows in some cases to avoid surgery, for example, in tubal infertility.
- In vitro fertilization is effective even in cases when other methods of treatment do not bring results.