Pulls the lower abdomen during pregnancy: causes and symptoms of abdominal pain in the abdomen of a pregnant woman
During pregnancy, a woman feels constantTremors and pressure from the inside. The developing fetus takes up a lot of space, but in some cases, pain can give important signals about health problems. It's time to understand the causes of discomfort in the lower abdomen.
Why does the abdomen hurt during pregnancy?
- Disorders of the digestive process (dysbacteriosis, difficult food, presence of worms);
- Appendicitis or pancreatitis;
- Kidney failure (kidney stones, problems with the ovaries, inflammation of the uterus);
- Heterotopic or ectopic pregnancy;
- Prematurity of the fetus or threat of miscarriage;
- Changes in the placenta before the onset of the week.
Why pulls the lower abdomen during pregnancy in the early stages?
- In addition to the abdomen, the pain covers the lumbar region;
- Instead of mucous discharge in a woman, outflows from the vagina with blood impurities are observed;
- The body loses its habitual tone, dizziness and nausea are felt;
- The pulling state in the lower abdomen flows into the acute stitching phase;
- The future mother loses her appetite;
- The skin acquires a pale shade, often fainting.
Why pulls the lower abdomen during pregnancy at a later date?
- Uterine enlargement can provoke rupturesLigaments. Whinning in the abdomen is accompanied by constant spasms. The woman is concerned about pain even with a slight pressure on the abdomen. Such a problem requires immediate contact with a doctor.
- Drawing at the bottom of pain flow into crampoid. In this case, the real term of gestation is estimated - if it is 30 weeks, then, most likely, it is a question of premature birth, especially if it is accompanied by blood secretions and breakage in the lumbar spine. It is necessary to prevent premature birth, and help with this can only in the hospital.
- Inflammation of the lonnous articulation (symphysitis) leads to sharp or drawing pains. The threat of inflammation extends to the central part of the pelvis.
- Infection in the urogenital canal or intractability in the intestines causes discomfort in the lower abdomen.