The cone after the injection in the buttock does not resolve: how to proceed if a seal in the buttock after the injection is formed?
Probably, everyone who passed the whole coursesTreatment with injections, a phenomenon such as the bumps under the skin after the injection is familiar. In fact, it does not really matter if a nurse injects into an outpatient clinic or a relative at home - in any case, at least one or several injections from the course can trigger a so-called post-injection infiltrate.
If after the injection a lump is formed ...
- Inflammatory process. In very rare cases, even if all the rules of antiseptic are fulfilled, subcutaneous or intramuscular infection may occur with the injection. This is one of the most dangerous complications, as it can cause suppuration and abscess.
- Allergic reaction. Redness, itching and rash at the injection site mean that certain components of the drug cause an inadequate body reaction.
- Nerve damage. Numbness of the tissues around the compaction, which does not pass for a long time, can sharply shoot through the pain in the thigh.
How to get rid of cones after injections?
- Several times a day, apply an iodine screen to the injection site.
- Cut a piece of cabbage leaf and attach to the seal at night.
- Cook from an egg, a tablespoonButter, honey and flour dough. Pinch cakes from it slightly larger in area than the compaction area, and fix on the skin every 12 hours for two to three days.
- Fresh aloe juice should be applied to a cotton pad and fastened with a plastic wrap on the site of cone formation. The compress is changed every 6 hours, it rushes for 3-5 days.
How long do the bumps dissolve after the injections?
The cone after the injection in the buttock does not resolve - medication treatment
- Compresses with magnesia;
- Dimexide (diluted five-fold).