Blisters on the tongue. Causes and treatment of blisters in the oral cavity
A blister in the tongue is a vesicle with an infection inside. Bubbles are covered with a thin layer of skin that can break from contact with teeth. As a result, the language will remain white or red.
Causes of blistering in the tongue
The appearance of blisters on the root of the tongue createsDifficulties in communication and eating. But if the vesicle formed close to the throat, then the problem is solved. In other cases it is necessary to be content with recommendations of the doctor.
Types of blisters and the causes of their formation:
- Low immunity - the blister becomes the first symptom of candidiasis. White plaque in the mouth causes severe burning and makes it difficult to eat.
- Herpes - differs unclear spots. The burst blister leaves a painful patch in its place.
- Dermatitis - the vesicles seize the area of the throat, while the itching sores can pass to the skin of the face.
- Chickenpox - affects the area of the tongue and mouth.
- Scarlet fever is characterized by the presence of crimson blisters on the entire surface of the tongue.
- Pharyngitis - pimples cause discomfort when communicating. Red spots disappear with time.
- Forms of depriving - ruby bubbles with a convex structure. A fallen out plaque leads to the appearance of a sore in the tongue.
- A yeast fungus - the cones jump from the tongue to the region close to the throat.
It is required to find out the specific cause of the appearance of blisters, and only then go directly to their treatment.
How to get rid of a blister in the tongue?
If white or red pimples are found in the tongue, it is recommended not to postpone the visit to the therapist. If delayed, the probability of delamination of the thin skin and the appearance of a sore increases.
Advice! If there are blisters on the root of the tongue, limit communication and eating. Do not try to peel off the whitened plaque and do not bite the infected area.
Remember that self-medication is inappropriate in this case. But before visiting a doctor, a set of preventive measures will be required:
- Eliminate the use of cigarettes and alcohol products;
- Refuse from hot and cold food;
- Limit in the diet of salty and sweet foods;
- Try to rinse the mouth as often as possible.
Recommendation! How to prepare an antiseptic solution from herbs? Take chamomile, calendula, sage or a little manganese composition. Mix with water and rinse the mouth 3 times a day after eating.
Solutions for rinsing the mouth:
- Fungal infection.
- The usual solution with soda or a drug against fungi (nystatin) will do.
- Viral infection.
Prevention consists of the use of a slightly warmed up liquid. Strengthen the effect can be using the above-described antiseptics from chamomile or sage.
If there is no result after rinsingShould consult a doctor. Sometimes the infection affects the internal walls of the mouth and get rid of it only with the help of pharmacological drugs of strong action.
Treatment of blisters in the tongue: general recommendations
In treating this disease at home, basic hygiene rules should be followed:
- Cleaning your teeth even after a light meal (remember that acute and salty foods are contraindicated).
- Rinse the mouth in the morning and in the evening (preferably boiled water).
- Acquisition of antibacterial paste (sold in a pharmacy, contains special granules to prevent the occurrence and development of infection in the mouth).
- Replacement of standard meals with small snacks and copious drinking of water during the day.
- Limiting contact with infected people to avoid exacerbating the problem.
Thus, blisters and plaque on the tongue areIs not a fatal disease at all. Treatment of reddish vesicles should take place in strict accordance with the prescriptions of the therapist and with hygiene standards. At home, you can conduct a preventive complex and reduce the risk of infection with a new infection.