The skin hurts when touched - what it is and why it can hurt when you touch the body
Some people face a problem whenWithout obvious provoking factors, the skin starts to hurt with the slightest touch. In this case, unpleasant sensations are not localized in one place, but extend to the abdomen, back, legs, hands and other parts of the body. Such a symptom can significantly worsen a person's life, because of the constant discomfort there is irritation, sometimes depression and sleep disturbances.
Soreness of the skin when touched - what is this disease?
- Tactile: appears in response to a touch;
- Static mechanical: occurs after touching a piece of cotton wool or other light pressure;
- Dynamic mechanical: the reaction develops to a weak kneading;
- Thermal: the stimulus is the temperature drop.
Why does the skin on the body hurt so much that it hurts to touch?
- Burn with ultraviolet rays or chemical means. A burn of 1 or 2 degree provokes unpleasant sensations in the area of the upper epidermal layer.
- Allergic reaction to the fabric of bed linen or clothes. Other manifestations of allergy, other than painful tactile contact, may not occur.
- Herpes virus, which manifests itself in the form of herpes zoster. Pain of a burning nature is localized where the disease has spread most. It can be back, stomach and other places.
- Chickenpox or, in simple terms, chicken pox in adults often manifests itself only in painful sensations when touched: papules are not likely to appear during the entire period of the disease.
- Polyneuropathies are characterized by the appearance ofAllodynia due to pathological changes in nerve fibers and their endings, which are located in the deep layers of the dermis. The most common is diabetic neuropathy. Since the first ones are affected by long nerves, the legs and hands first suffer, and then discomfort sensations spread throughout the body.
- Demyelinating pathologies are a group of neurological diseases in which the myelin sheath of nerve fibers is damaged.
- Pathologies of the spinal cord and brain. Conductivity, fixation and analysis of nerve impulses are broken, which can lead to an exaggerated painful response to the weakest stimuli.
- Fibromyalgia is a syndrome of chronic pain. In addition to hypersensitivity, it is characterized by sleep disorders and constant fatigue.
Why does the soreness of the skin appear at a temperature?
- If the temperature rises first, and the painAppeared later, then the cause was infection. Inflammation develops in the ducts, which in turn stimulates the receptors in the deep layers of the dermis. This phenomenon can cause staphylococcal infection.
- If the temperature rises after other symptoms, the doctor will suspect a purulent-inflammatory process - erysipelatous inflammation or furuncle.