The scope of the plant and the disease that it helps to cure.
Originally it was used as a feed forLivestock, although the inhabitants of the countryside are now planting alfalfa crops in order to feed cows and horses. But it turned out that this humble grass can be very useful. In this article, we will reveal to you the secrets of folk medicine on the use of alfalfa to combat various diseases.
Main medicinal properties
It turns out that alfalfa is used not only inFolk, but also traditional medicine. This is due to the fact that the grass is literally soaked with various useful substances, and there are not so many contraindications to the use.
- Helps normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract
- Improves the general condition of the circulatory system
- Strengthens lactation in nursing mothers
- Is able to significantly lower the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood
For preventive purposes, alfalfa is used fromOncological diseases, anemia, general exhaustion of the body. Medicinal herb will also help strengthen bones, cure kidney and spleen diseases and cope with physical weakness.
On a note! Usually even traditional herbal preparations are not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers. But this does not apply to alfalfa at all.
- The substances that make up the plant help to better shape the bones of the future baby and regulate its content in the mother's body.
- In women who have already started breastfeeding, alfalfa causes more active milk production and can relieve heartburn.
Scope of application
All medicines from alfalfa can be prepared at home, in advance of a sufficient supply of raw materials. Usually, powder from the leaves and stems of the plant is used for this.
- With open wounds and cuts, alfalfa will help to heal them faster
- The content of vitamin U increases appetite and treats gastrointestinal diseases, including ulcerative ones
- From this herb it is possible to prepare various cosmetic preparations that will help to preserve beauty and youth for a long time
As you can see, the plant is quite universal. It remains only to study a few recipes.
Preparing the medication yourself
This cosmetic product is suitable for the skinAny type, removes inflammation, redness and will give the person a tonus. A few spoons of dried alfalfa pour a glass of boiling water, let stand for several minutes and strain. Then pour a tablespoon of honey into the liquid and apply to the skin. This can be done simply with your fingers or with a special brush.
The mask is usually held for fifteen minutes, after which it is washed off with warm (but not hot) water.
Infusion for the digestive system
In addition to regulating the work of the stomach and intestines, this remedy helps to cure diabetes and other disorders of the pancreas.
We take a few handfuls of dried alfalfa grass, fill it with two glasses of boiling water and insist four hours, before wrapping a warm towel.
Then the liquid should be filtered and drunk a quarter cup three times daily before meals.
We dilute the juice of the plant with water in a 1: 1 ratio and pour it with vodka or alcohol. It is necessary to insist the remedy for two weeks, and then take ten drops a day.
The only contraindication to taking medicines based on alfalfa is lupus erythematosus and other autoimmune diseases.