What is fibrosis and what external causes can lead to its occurrence.
Fibrosis may cause serious illness. For example, cataracts or female infertility. Most often it occurs in the lungs and liver.
It is important to know that it is impossible to completely cure, but with the right selection of therapeutic drugs the patient will be able to lead a fully-fledged life.
Most often, the following factors cause fibrosis:
- Serious injury
- Strong infectious and allergic processes
- Fibrosis of the lungs appears due to prolonged inhalation of chemical dust and radiation exposure
- The defeat of liver tissue appears as a result of serious diseases of this organ
- Focal fibrosis of mammary glands in women develops after ignoring fibrocystic mastopathy and refusing regular checks and treatment. Affects this and the failure in the production of hormones.
The main symptoms of the disease
- At the initial stage, the patient does not notice any signs, as the disease begins to be expressed much later.
- Fibrosis of the liver occurs at the last stage of the disorders in the body (for example, liver failure).
- Fibrosis of the lungs is much stronger. His symptoms are shortness of breath, blue skin, heart rhythm disturbances and rapid breathing.
- Education in the breast of a woman can be seen only when it reached a medium size, probing the mammary glands. Painful sensations are not accompanied.
Carrying out of diagnostics
To determine whether the patient startedProcess, doctors usually prescribe various studies and analyze the patient's complaints. It requires ultrasound, organ and x-ray biopsies. It is also advisable to consult a gastroenterologist (if there is a suspicion of liver fibrosis).
In order to learn about the presence of the process in the chest, mammography and ultrasound of the mammary glands are prescribed.
How to treat?
Liver. For correct treatment, the patient is often placed in a hospital hospital, and prescribing drugs that are intended for the treatment of hepatitis.
Patients should follow a special diet and take vitamin complexes.
Lungs. The main goal of the treatment is to slow down the processes of formation of connective tissues and eliminate the root cause of the disease. Therefore, prescribe drugs that are able to effectively combat inflammatory processes in the lungs.
It is recommended to adhere to a healthy diet, hold respiratory gymnastics and avoid nervous tension.
Chest. After the research, women are prescribed drugs to adjust the hormonal background and strengthen immunity. In the future, you need to refrain from injuries, stress and pay enough attention to nutrition and moderate physical activity.
Since completely get rid of fibrosisIt is impossible, people who have already started to suffer from this disease, should be constantly observed by a specialist, precisely follow all of his prescriptions and in no case do self-medication.