Zhanin: Instructions for use, testimonials. Contraceptive Zhanin with dienogestom
- Active substances: ethinyl estradiol, dienogest;
- Auxiliary substances: potato starch, lactose monohydrate, polyvidone, titanium dioxide, macrogol, sugar syrup, sucrose, talc, gelatin.
Zhanin: instructions for use
To achieve the required contraceptive protection andThe therapeutic effect of the drug Jeanine should be used regularly. Ignoring this rule can lead to spontaneous bleeding and reduce contraceptive / therapeutic reliability. Contraceptive pills should be taken according to the instructions on the packaging, at certain times of the day, washed down with water. Standard dose: tablet once a day for 21 days. Receiving the next package of tablets begins after a one-week break, during which menstrual bleeding is observed. Begin receiving Jeanine on the first day of menstruation, the missed pill is recommended to be used as soon as possible.
Indications for use:
- Hormonal contraception (more about hormonal contraceptives you can find here);
- Severe form of acne, seborrhea, androgenic alopecia.
- Stenocardia, ischemic attacks;
- Presence of arterial / venous thrombosis (myocardial infarction, venous thrombosis);
- Diabetes mellitus, jaundice, liver pathology;
- Liver tumors of benign / malignant origin;
- Detected hormone-dependent diseases of the mammary glands, genital organs;
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown origin;
- Individual intolerance of the drug components;
- Pregnancy, prolonged immobilization;
- Migraine, affection of the heart valve apparatus, arterial hypertension;
- Severe pancreatitis, serious surgery, extensive injuries.
- Breastfeeding (the composition changes and the amount of milk decreases);
- Hypertriglyceridemia, systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Predisposition to thrombosis;
- Smoking, obesity.
Janine: side effects
- Tension / tenderness of the mammary glands;
- Discharge from the glands, breakthrough uterine bleeding, spotting bloody vaginal discharge;
- Decreased sexual desire, headaches;
- Depression / mood changes, migraine;
- Vomiting, nausea, visual acuity;
- Pain in the lower abdomen, changes in the microflora of the vagina;
- Erythema, skin rash, itching, jaundice;
- Weight changes, fluid retention in the body;
- Diarrhea, increased fatigue, reduced tolerance of carbohydrates.
Serious cases of overdose with the drug Zhanin is not fixed. There may be nausea, mild vomiting, mild vaginal bleeding. Symptomatic therapy is indicated.
Contraceptive Jeanine: reviews and similar drugs
The tablets of Janine are well tolerated, do not causeComplications, do not have a negative impact on the kidneys and liver, do not provoke the progression of hypertension. The drug has proven its high contraceptive effectiveness, in addition it lowers the level of testosterone, preventing the appearance of acne. Similar to the drugs - Regulon, Lindineth.
- A reliable contraceptive of natural origin;
- Corrects the menstrual cycle;
- A positive effect on the condition of the hair and skin;
- Preserves metabolic neutrality;
- Effectively treats acne, alopecia, seborrhea, endometriosis.
- Does not protect against sexually transmitted infections and HIV infection;
- Need to follow the scheme of admission;
- Many contraindications, serious side effects.
Jeanine Tablets: doctor's reviews
Specialists highly appreciate the contraceptiveAction of the drug (Pearl index 0.14). This is due to the fact that Zhanin is the only monophasic oral contraceptive, which includes dienogest, the unique gestagen of the last generation, possessing antiandrogenic activity, combining the advantages of progesterone and 19-norsteroid derivatives. Zhanin should be appointed by a gynecologist after a complete examination, including a cytological analysis of cervical secretion, breast examinations. It is important to exclude pregnancy and bleeding disorders. Recommended for admission as a hormonal contraceptive for women of reproductive age, leading a regular sex life.