Contraceptive Yarina: instructions for use, reviews and analogues. Low-dose contraceptive Yaris.
- Active substances: drospirenone, ethinyl estradiol;
- Auxiliary substances: corn starch, lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, macrogol, titanium dioxide, talc, iron oxide.
Contraceptive Yarina: instructions
Take 1 tablet inside daily inA certain time, observing the order specified in the annotation to the medicine. Standard dosage: tablet once a day for 21 days. The next packing of tablets should be started after a weekly break, during which bleeding develops (bleeding cancellation). Yarina must be taken on the 1st-5th day of menstrual bleeding, the missed tablet should be taken as soon as possible, otherwise a reduction in contraceptive protection may be possible. In case of diarrhea / vomiting within 2-4 hours after taking the planned dose, it is recommended to use additional methods of protection. The drug Yarina is shown after the onset of menarche, not shown during the menopause.
Indications for use:
- Prevention of unwanted pregnancy;
- Treatment of seborrhea, acne, hormone-dependent fluid retention.
- Arterial / venous thrombosis, myocardial infarction;
- Cerebrovascular disorders, thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery;
- Angina pectoris, transient ischemic attacks;
- Liver disease of chronic / acute genesis, diabetes mellitus;
- Renal failure, liver tumors;
- Hormone-dependent diseases of the mammary glands / genital organs;
- Pregnancy, lactation, vaginal bleeding of unknown etiology;
- Individual intolerance of the components / component of the drug.
- Pathology of the cardiovascular system, deep vein thrombosis;
- Chronic nicotine intoxication, age over 40;
- Obesity, hypertension, atrial fibrillation;
- Prolonged immobilization, dyslipoproteinemia;
- Extensive surgical intervention, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease;
- Lupus erythematosus, migraine, thromboembolism.
Contraceptive Yarin: side effects
- Depression, mood swings, loss / decrease of libido;
- Nausea, migraine, pain in the mammary glands;
- Episodic uterine bleeding, hypertrophy of the mammary glands;
- Multiform erythema, discharge from the mammary glands / vagina.
Serious complications when taking the drug is not fixed, possible spotting spotting, vomiting, nausea. There is no specific antidote, symptomatic treatment is indicated.
Contraceptives Yarin: reviews and analogues
Monophasic drug Yarina is a reliable,Modern, convenient, giving a minimum of side effects and complications. Low dosage of estrogen does not provoke nausea, swelling, dizziness, heavy menstruation. Due to drospirenone against the background of taking Yarina, there is no set of weight and fluid retention. Analogues: Jess, Dimia.
- Rare episodes of intermenstrual bleeding;
- Good anti-androgenic effect: pimples disappear, skin and hair become greasy;
- Reduces the risk of cancer of the ovaries and uterus;
- Does not reduce fertility, guarantees 100% contraceptive effect.
- Increased appetite, fluctuations in the psychoemotional sphere;
- Breast augmentation, decreased sexual desire;
- Does not protect against HIV infection, sexually transmitted diseases.
Contraceptive pills Yarina: reviews of doctors
Experts note 100% reliability of the drugYarina when receiving in accordance with the optimal scheme. Regular intake of oral contraceptive provides correction of menstrual function, reduces manifestations of algodismenorea and PMS, significantly improves skin condition, does not adversely affect blood coagulability. Yarina is safe, easily tolerated, stabilizes the woman's general health. Before starting the contraceptive, you should undergo a complete examination, including cytology of cervical mucus and breast examination, exclude pregnancy. The high contraceptive reliability of Yarina, the absence of harmful effects on the pelvic organs and the coagulating system of blood, the pronounced therapeutic effect of the antiandrogenic and antimineralocorticoid activity of drospirenone allow gynecologists to recommend a monophasic low-dose Yarin drug to a wide range of women in need of protection from an unplanned pregnancy.