Contraceptive Regulon: instructions for use, reviews and similar drugs. Estrogen-progestogen contraceptive regulon.
- Active substances: desogestrel, ethinyl estradiol;
- Auxiliary substances: potato starch, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, lactose monohydrate, povidone, silicon dioxide colloid.
Contraceptive Regulon: Instruction
Regulon begin to apply on the first dayMenstrual cycle, observing the order indicated on the blister. Standard dosage: tablet once a day, for 21 days. After taking the last pill from the package, you should take a one-week break, during which there is a slight bleeding (bleeding cancellation). After a break, the Regulon reception starts from the new package. If you miss a planned dose, take it as soon as possible, then continue taking it at the usual time. If diarrhea / vomiting occurs after taking the pill, the contraceptive effect of the drug may be reduced. Cessation of symptoms within 12 hours is an occasion to take an extra pill. With the continuation of negative symptoms it is recommended to use alternative methods of contraception.
Indications for use:
- Treatment of dysmenorrhea, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, PMS.
- Migraine, venous thromboembolism, angina pectoris, ischemic attacks;
- Arterial hypertension, pulmonary embolism;
- Pancreatitis, diabetes, jaundice;
- Cholelithiasis, liver tumors (benign / malignant);
- Viral hepatitis, dyslipidemia, lactation, pregnancy;
- Venous / arterial thrombosis;
- Vaginal bleeding of unexplained genesis;
- Rotor syndrome, Gilbert syndrome, Dubin-Johnson syndrome;
- Otosclerosis; Severe liver disease;
- Individual intolerance of the drug components;
- Hormone-dependent neoplasms of genital organs / mammary glands.
- Age over 35-40 years, obesity, migraine;
- Chronic nicotinic intoxication, pathologies of valvular heart apparatus;
- Postpartum period, epilepsy, hypertriglyceridemia;
- Extensive operative interventions on the lower limbs;
- Atrial fibrillation, severe depression, liver disease (chronic / acute);
- Sickle-cell anemia.
Contraceptive Regulon: side effects
- Blood pressure jumps, exacerbation of systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Sydenham's chorea, vaginal bleeding, galactorrhea;
- Amenorrhea after the abolition of Regulon, candidiasis;
- Inflammation of the vagina, headaches, migraines;
- Depressive episodes, Crohn's disease;
- Nausea, vomiting, jaundice (occurrence / exacerbation);
- Ulcerative colitis, nodal / esudative erythema;
- Rash, allergic reactions, weight gain;
- Decrease in susceptibility to carbohydrates, fluid retention.
In rare cases, spotting from the genital tract, nausea, vomiting are observed. It shows gastric lavage, symptomatic therapy.
Contraceptives Regulon: reviews and similar drugs
References of patients about Regulon confirmHis contraceptive 100% reliability, no influence on body weight. Subject to the recommended regimen, the drug is well tolerated, giving a minimum of side effects and complications. Similar contraceptives: Jeanine, Belara, Yarina.
- Controls the menstrual cycle, softens the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome, stops pain syndrome;
- Reduces the risk of cervical cancer;
- Provides a reliable contraceptive effect.
- Does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, HIV (AIDS);
- When taking antispasmodics, laxatives, antidepressants, contraceptive reliability decreases;
- A wide list of contraindications, complications.
Contraceptive pill Regulon: doctor's reviews
Specialists call Regulon one of the mostEffective contraceptives of the latest generation. Monophasic combined Regulon - a good means of preventing pregnancy (Pearl index 0.05), which positively affects the metabolic processes of the woman's body. Regular reception of Regulon allows maintaining the reproductive function - to keep one phase. The abolition of the drug leads to a rapid regeneration of the natural two-phase state of the childbearing system. Regulon is recommended as a soft and reliable oral contraceptive for women of any age.