Dimia: reviews and analogues. Contraceptive Dimia - reviews of doctors, instructions for use.
- Active substances: ethinyl estradiol micronized, drospirenone crystalline;
- Auxiliary substances: corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, macrogol;
- Placebo: anhydrous lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, starch.
Dimiya: instructions for use
Dimia tablets should be taken daily, inObserving the sequence indicated on the packaging. Standard dosage: tablet per day for 28 days. Each next packing of tablets should begin after the use of the last of the previous packaging. Reception should be started on the first day of menstrual bleeding. The placebo pass is ignored. Delay in admission for 12 hours or less does not reduce contraceptive protection. Delay of more than 12 hours reduces the protection, correction of the missed dose should be carried out as soon as possible.
Indications for use:
- Oral contraception;
- Treatment of seborrhea, acne.
- Lactation, pregnancy;
- Thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery, deep vein thrombosis in the anamnesis;
- Arterial hypertension, diabetes mellitus;
- Severe dyslipoproteinemia, pancreatitis;
- Severe liver diseases, acute liver failure;
- Tumor liver disease; Oncology of the reproductive system;
- Migraine, burdened with neurological symptoms;
- Lactase insufficiency, vaginal bleeding of unknown origin;
- Individual intolerance of the components of the drug Dimia.
- Disorders of the circulatory system;
- Signs of cerebrovascular disease, arterial thrombosis;
- Advanced age, prolonged immobilization;
- Obesity, nicotine intoxication, atrial fibrillation;
- Pathology of the heart valves, dyslipoproteinemia.
Dimia: side effects
- Anemia, thrombocytopenia, anorexia, increased appetite, weight loss;
- Infectious candidiasis, allergic reactions;
- Headaches, dizziness, insomnia, depression;
- Decreased libido, anorgasmia, limb tremor;
- Nosebleeds, blood pressure jumps, syncope;
- Tachycardia, urge for vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain;
- Muscle cramps, pain in the back;
- Contact dermatitis, eczema, rash, itching;
- Cholecystitis, pain in the mammary glands, cessation of menstruation, vaginitis, pelvic pain;
- Cyst of the breast, polyps of the cervix, dryness of the vaginal mucosa.
Signs of an overdose:
Mild vaginal bleeding, vomiting, nausea. Treatment is symptomatic.
Contraceptive Dimia: reviews and analogues
Dimia tablets are included in the group of sex hormones andModulators of the reproductive system, are a monophasic contraceptive (% of the progestational and estrogenic constituents are constant in each tablet). The drug blocks ovulation, ovarian function, promotes "glandular regression", which makes it impossible to implant a fertilized egg. Analogues: Jess, Jarina.
- Effective protection against unwanted pregnancy (99% of cases);
- Restore the menstrual cycle, stop pain in the abdomen;
- Soften the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome;
- On the background of taking Dimia tablets, menstruation lasts less and becomes less abundant;
- Reduce the risk of cyst / ovarian cancer, endometriosis;
- Treat acne, promote the removal of excess fluid from the body;
- Are convenient to use: in the blaster 4 inactive and 24 active tablets, which eliminates the need to pause between packages.
- The need to comply with a specific scheme for taking tablets;
- Parallel antibiotic treatment significantly reduces the contraceptive effect of the drug;
- In 5-7% of cases, spotting spotting from the vagina is possible. The problem disappears towards the end of the third-sixth cycle;
- Increase appetite, can provoke hair loss;
- Many contraindications and side effects.
Dimiya: reviews of doctors
Gynecologists note a high contraceptiveThe effectiveness of Dimia with the timely start of the course. It is convenient to use, has a small number of complications, especially those associated with the estrogen component (swelling, profuse menstruation, dizziness, vomiting, nausea). Specialists recommend Dimia tablets to women of reproductive age for reliable oral contraception. Before you start taking a preliminary examination and consultation of a gynecologist. More information about birth control pills can be found here.