LINDINET contraceptive: instructions for use, reviews and similar drugs. LINDINET contraceptive with gestodene.
- Active substances: gestodene, ethinyl estradiol;
- Auxiliary substances: sodium calcium edetate, silicon dioxide colloid, magnesium stearate, corn starch, povidone, lactose monohydrate.
Birth control pill LINDINET: instructions
Take orally on a pill once a day inA certain time for 21 days. After a one-week break (bleeding cancellation occurs), contraceptive pills can be continued in the pill. The first pill LINDINET should be taken on the 1-5th day of the menstrual cycle. If you miss a planned pill, take it as soon as possible.
Lindineth-20 and Lyndynet-30
Lindineth-20 (microdized) and Lindineth-30 (low-dosed) differ in the amount of the component of ethyl estradiol, the dosage of Gestodene (75 μg) in both preparations is the same.
Indications for use:
- Hormonal contraception;
- Treatment of dyshormonal disorders, uterine bleeding, anovulatory menstrual cycles;
- Correction and prevention of hyperplastic processes in the reproductive organs.
- Individual intolerance of the drug components;
- Arterial / venous thrombosis in the anamnesis;
- Atrial fibrillation, coronary artery / cerebral artery disease;
- Severe uncontrolled hypertension;
- Migraine, stroke, myocardial infarction;
- Venous thromboembolism in a family history;
- Prolonged immobilization, diabetes mellitus with signs of angiopathy;
- Cholestatic jaundice, pancreatitis, dyslipidemia;
- Liver disease, cholelithiasis;
- Otosclerosis, hormone-dependent tumor neoplasms of the mammary glands / genital organs;
- Vaginal bleeding of unexplained etiology;
- Lactation, pregnancy.
- Age over 35-40 years, thrombosis, smoking;
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome, obesity;
- Severe trauma, thrombophlebitis, repeated depressive episode;
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, systemic lupus erythematosus.
Oral contraceptives Lindineth: side effects
- Porphyria, blood pressure jumps, short-term hearing loss;
- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome;
- Thrombosis of the veins of the lower limbs, Sydenham's chorea;
- Acyclic hemorrhages, amenorrhea as a consequence of drug withdrawal;
- Candidiasis, changes in libido;
- Galactorrhea, pain in the mammary glands;
- Diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea;
- Drug hepatitis, ulcerative colitis, cholelithiasis;
- Hair loss, erythema, rash;
- Depressive episodes, migraines, headaches, dizziness;
- Change in body weight, fluid retention, decreased susceptibility to carbohydrates;
- Allergic reactions.
Serious cases of overdose are not fixed, vomiting, nausea, weak vaginal bleeding are possible. There is no specific antidote, symptomatic therapy is indicated.
Contraceptive LINDINET: reviews and similar drugs
LINDINET is one of the best modern oralContraceptives, more than 50% of women who need contraceptives, prefer it Lindineth. The drug reliably prevents conception, regulates the menstrual cycle, several times reduces the risk of malignant tumors of the endometrium and ovaries. Similar in effect contraceptives: Yarina, Regulon, Janine.
- Reduces the frequency of functional uterine bleeding;
- Reduces the risk of mastopathy;
- Provides a minimum of hormonal load on the body;
- Does not cause complications, is easily tolerated;
- Softens the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome, regenerates the endometrium.
- Does not protect against HIV infection and sexually transmitted diseases.
Lindineth: reviews of doctors
Specialists note a high contraceptiveThe reliability of the drug Lindineth 20/30 (Pearl index 0.05). The use of contraceptive tablets Lindineth provides prevention of unplanned pregnancy, correction of the menstrual cycle, restores the balance of sex hormones. The drug has a minimum of adverse reactions / complications and a number of protective / therapeutic properties. It is recommended by gynecologists as a reliable oral contraceptive for all categories of women, including a somatically burdened contingent.