Belara: user manual, reviews. Analogues of the contraceptive Belar.
Preparation of Belar: composition
- Active substances: ethinyl estradiol, chlormadinone acetate;
- Auxiliary substances: magnesium stearate, povidone, lactose monohydrate, corn starch.
Belara: instructions for use
Belara tablets are for oral administrationUse. Classical dose: tablet once a day for 21 days at a certain time of day. The first tablet from the package should be taken on the 1st-5th day of menstrual bleeding, a new package - to begin after a week-long break, during which there is a slight bleeding (bleeding cancellation). The tablet from the blister should be selected marked with the appropriate day of the week. The missed tablet should be taken as soon as possible, otherwise a reduction in contraceptive protection may be possible.
Indications for use:
- Oral contraception.
- Individual intolerance of the drug components;
- Arterial / venous thrombosis in the anamnesis;
- Pulmonary embolism, stroke, myocardial infarction;
- Angina pectoris, ischemia attacks, immobilization period;
- Planned operative intervention, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus;
- Hypertension, liver disease of chronic / acute genesis;
- Cholestasis, violation of bile outflow;
- Rotor syndrome, Dubin-Jones syndrome, porphyria / relapses;
- Hormone-dependent malignant diseases;
- Acute sensory failures, motor disorders;
- Severe migraine headaches;
- Prolonged depression, epilepsy, endometrial hyperplasia;
- Chronic nicotine intoxication at the age of over 35;
- Lactose intolerance, vaginal bleeding of unknown origin.
- Gestational herpes, amenorrhea, otosclerosis;
- Multiple sclerosis, asthma, renal / heart failure;
- Disorders of blood clotting, obesity, chronic intestinal pathology.
Preparation of Belar: side effects
- Allergic reactions, increased appetite, irritability;
- Depressed mood, migraine, dizziness;
- Visual disturbances, conjunctivitis, tinnitus;
- Vein thrombosis, blood pressure jumps;
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, flatulence, epigastric pain;
- Acne, hair loss, erythema, eczema, hypertrichosis;
- Galactorrhea, enhancement / absence of bloody menstrual-like vaginal discharge;
- Edema, fatigue, decreased libido.
Severe toxic reactions are not fixed,Nausea, vomiting, slight bleeding from the vagina. There is no specific antidote, symptomatic therapy is shown, in exceptional cases - control of indicators of liver function and water-electrolyte metabolism.
Tablets of Belar: reviews and similar drugs
Due to high efficiency, minimalMetabolic, biochemical, immunological effects on the female body, the drug Belara occupies a leading position among oral hormonal contraceptives. Similar in effect contraceptives: Lindineth, Yarina, Regulon.
- Reduces the incidence of uterine dysfunctional bleeding;
- Facilitates the symptomatology of dysmenorrhea (pain relieves pain, headaches, eliminates diarrhea / constipation, bloating);
- Reduces the manifestations of premenstrual syndrome;
- Improves skin condition, relieves seborrhea, vulgar acne;
- Well tolerated, causes a minimum of complications, discomfort, side effects.
- Does not protect against genital infections, HIV infection.
Belara: reviews of doctors
Gynecologists note 100% reliabilityContraceptive tablets of Belar, their safety, a good profile of tolerance, a positive preventive and therapeutic effect on the woman's body. As an analog of natural sex hormones, the drug Belara, in addition to the contraceptive effect, has a pronounced therapeutic, which allows it to be used to treat various gynecological pathologies. Belara lowers the frequency of ectopic pregnancies, pelvic organs diseases, prevents the development of neoplasms of the ovaries and mammary glands, corrects the mineral metabolism in the bones. Experts recommend the Belar contraceptive as an effective contraceptive for all categories of women, including the older age group (40-50 years) and patients with hereditary / congenital coagulopathies.