Teeth stagger, what to do to get by without a dentist? The teeth are loose: treatment with folk remedies.
First of all, do not panic. If you notice that your teeth are loose, consult a doctor for advice. It is not necessary to delay the visit, although not always vacillation is associated exclusively with dentistry. In some cases, this may be a symptom of endocrine diseases or the result of improper care. Among the most common reasons doctors singled out:
- Periodontal disease
- Improper diet
- Violation of mineral metabolism
- Diseases of the endocrine system
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
Depending on the underlying cause, the doctor will prescribe a comprehensive treatment or send you for additional tests.
If you can not go to the dentist
There are times when a visit to the dentistIt is necessary to postpone for one reason or another. To protect your teeth from further loosening, you should pay attention to daily care for them. There are several ways to help you protect them:
- Watch your food. Try to avoid solid food, which can further loosen teeth. Give up apples, carrots, nuts or eat them in a crushed form. Also, do not eat too hot or cold food. Try not to eat after a hot cold and vice versa. It is not necessary to drink alcohol, coffee and tea during this period.
- Even if the teeth are unsteady you can not give up theirDaily cleaning. If you previously used a hard brush, replace it with a soft one. Be very careful not to loosen the tooth even more. Give preference to the paste that strengthens the gum.
Use additional strengthening agents. There are several recipes that perfectly strengthen the teeth and gums.
- You can prepare an ointment based on honey and salt. To do this, take 20 g of honey and 5 g of salt, mix them. Wrap the ointment in a cloth and put on the gum. Carefully rub the mixture in the morning and evening.
- Propolis solution can also be used. It can be purchased at the pharmacy. Dissolve 20 drops in a glass of warm water and rinse your mouth every time after eating.
- Use fir oil. Dampen the cotton pad in it and attach to the gums for 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure on a daily basis for three weeks.
- Garlic is also effective. It is enough to cut one tooth and rub it gum. Do this regularly for two weeks and is guaranteed to see the result.
In any case, you should understand that noneFolk remedy does not replace the advice of a doctor. Therefore, try not to postpone the visit, but best of all, take the rule every six months to visit the dentist, because the disease is best to warn in time, than then long and painfully treat.