How to remove water from the ear at home? How to remove water from the ear after bathing? Remove water from the middle ear.
How to remove water from the ears?
If the water is only in the outer ear, you do not have to worry. There are several ways to remove it from there.
- Use a towel. Wipe your ears well and then inhale deeply. Hold the breath for a while and at the same time tighten the nostrils. After that you can exhale, only you need to do it with your mouth and nostrils closed. You can feel the air trying to get out through the ears, thus pushing out excess water.
- The easiest way is to simulate a plunger. To do this, you need to bend to the side of the ear, into which water has fallen, put a palm to it, tighten it and sharply tear it away. Thus, you can push out the water.
- Another common way: jumping. To get rid of water in the right ear, jump on the right foot, in the left - on the left.
- Boric alcohol helps to remove water from the ear. It should be dripped inside and wait about a minute. If there is no alcohol, you can replace it with vodka or alcohol.
- Sometimes water in the ear is delayed by an air cork. This means that you will first have to get rid of it, and then from the water. To do this, tilt the head, while the ear should be on top. Bury water in it. Thus, water will save you from the air. And to get rid of water, use one of our tips.
- If it does not help, get a warmer. Heat it and put it in your ear. Perhaps the earwax has swelled under the influence of water and you have no choice but to evaporate the water with heat.
How to remove water from the middle ear?
If you do not remove water from the outer ear in time,She can get into the middle. It can happen through the hole in the eardrum or through the Eustachian tube. It is more difficult to remove it from there, but it is possible that it is necessary to act promptly. The fact that this can lead to dizziness and frequent headaches. If there were bacteria in the water, it could be an infectious disease.
In any case, if you suspect that waterIt turned out in the middle ear you need to promptly consult a doctor. But until the moment you are on the advice, it is important to be extremely cautious and to conduct certain procedures.
- If there are anti-inflammatory drops in the home medicine chest, drip them or make a turunda, moisten it in solution and insert into the ear. Instead of drops, boron alcohol can be used.
- Make a warm compress.
- If the ear hurts, you can drink a painkiller.
Try not to let water get into your ear. To do this, wear a tight rubber cap during bathing or use special gags.