Description of the plant and its main medicinal properties.
If you are going to study on your ownCollecting this useful plant, you should look for it on sandy and clay soil. Often it can be found near ditches, peat bogs and along railways.
In this article we will tell you what is used by the spray and what useful properties it possesses.
Specialists in folk medicine actively use kiprej to treat a wide range of diseases.
- It helps to get rid of violations of the gastrointestinal tract: gastritis, colitis and constipation
- Tinctures of kipreya help get rid of sexually transmitted diseases, in particular syphilis and gonorrhea
- Decoctions of a medicinal plant are effectiveThey are used to combat respiratory diseases, because they have anti-inflammatory and diaphoretic properties, and are also capable of removing headaches.
- Natural components that are contained inIvan-tea has a beneficial effect on the work of the nervous system. Therefore, it is recommended to take people with nervous disorders and those who constantly suffer from insomnia.
- Some doctors produce tea from Cyprenia, which to taste resembles usual, but the regular intake of this drink strengthens the immune system and increases the tone of the body.
- As an external agent, powder from a dry plant is used to heal wounds and ulcers, and also make compresses for treating bruises.
Several recipes of folk medicine
Since the spectrum of the action of the plant is quite wide, it is possible to prepare medicines in various forms from it.
Tincture of genital organs diseases
It is necessary to pour three tablespoons of dry grass with twoGlasses of hot water and let it brew. Then the liquid must be filtered from the remains of the plant and drink a glass twice a day before meals and thirty minutes before bedtime.
Remedy for digestive disorders
On a glass of boiling water you need to take only tenGrams of dried leaves and stems of spray and allow to stand for several hours and strain through a strainer or gauze. Use this medicine on a tablespoon three times a day.
Thanks to this, the internal organs are enveloped by a dense layer of liquid, which heals wounds and relieves inflammation.
From chronic fatigue
This remedy perfectly helps to improve tone and fight signs of exhaustion, fatigue and stress.
For 500 grams of boiled water take two tablespoons ofDry the plant and bring it to a boil on a small fire. Then the liquid should stand for half an hour. You can take it without even percolating one third of the glass thirty minutes before meals three times a day.
For external use
To treat external damage to the skin, it is enough to crush the dry plant into powder and make from it alcohol or water compresses.
Despite the fact that traditional medicine is considered quite universal, they have certain prohibitions. This also applies to the Cyprus.
- Individual intolerance of the body not only will not bring the desired effect, but can also trigger an allergic reaction.
- If the dose is exceeded, constipation and upset stomach and intestines may occur.
Collecting a spray for use in everyday life,Be sure to do this only in places far from roads and other sources of pollution. And it is best to buy ready-made dried herb in the pharmacy, but before taking any drug, you must always ask advice from a doctor.