Chereda: medicinal properties, contraindications, prescriptions, photos
The sequence is a plant belonging to the family of astroves. Basically one year old, but there are also perennial species. Key Features:
- The root is submerged in shallow soil;
- The root is branched along the horizon;
- Stem of straight, height from 20 to 70 centimeters;
- The arrangement of the leaves is opposite, they have an oblong flat shape;
- Flowers of saturated or grayish yellow color;
- Flowering period from mid-July to September;
- Formation of the seed fetus occurs at the end of September-October.
Chereda: medicinal properties
The sequence has a number of properties useful to the human body:
In addition, it affects the life support systems of the body in the most positive way, in particular:
- Improves metabolism;
- It makes digestion;
- Reduces inflammation;
- Promotes healing of wounds;
- Destroys putrefactive bacteria.
Apply grass in the form of infusions, decoctions, compresses, lotions, powder. It is considered proven its positive effect in the following diseases:
- External ulcerative manifestations;
The sequence helps the liver to remove toxins, cleans it, restores appetite and improves the work of the spleen.
Alternation: recipes of folk medicine
When making dry raw materials for furtherUse in the recipes select only the top 15 cm of the stem and lateral rays in the initial period of flowering. Dry the string at an average temperature of 45 degrees in the shade.
Recipe 1: a bath for the treatment of rickets and diathesis
- Prepare the broth, mixing 50 grams of dry grass and a liter of boiling water;
- Insist 1-2 hours, filter, pour into the bath.
Recipe 2: infusion of psoriasis, as choleretic, from hair loss and acne removal
- Mix 20 grams of herbs with a glass of steep boiling water;
- Insist 2 hours, filter;
- For treatment of psoriasis is applied externally three times a day. Apply to damaged skin;
- It can be used as a choleretic and diuretic: take 3-4 times a day 40 minutes before meals for 1 tbsp. Spoon;
- Cosmetologists recommend that such a decoction treat baldness, rubbing it into the skin of the head, and also rub your face to get rid of pimples and giving it an elasticity.
Recipe 3: to relieve inflammation
- Mix 0.5 liters of boiling water with a couple of tablespoons of dry string;
- Insist broth 1 hour, strain;
- Take inside 3 times a day 1 table. L .;
- This tincture can gargle, put on lotions.
The sequence - the plant is harmless and does not haveContraindications, but you need to be careful when taking it so that there is no overdose. In this case, you should expect increased excitability, panic, irritability, a drop in pressure. Also it is not necessary to drink broths and tinctures from a grass to pregnant women and children till three years.