Mokritsa: benefits, use, contraindications, recipes
The moccasin can reach up to 30 centimeters high,Has small sheets of elliptical shape and a strongly branching thin stalk. This herb grows in all parts of the earth, on any terrain, but always strives to be closer to the person and to places where people manage their farming. Therefore, there is a continuous struggle between economic citizens and weed mackerel, especially in Russia, where dozens of plant species are distinguished.
Mokritsa: medicinal properties
Surprisingly, the weed with which we fightAlmost every day on the beds, has so many useful substances that already captures the spirit. For example, did you think that the amount of vitamin C in lemon is the most, among plants and fruits? No matter how it is. In the grapefruit, the content of vitamin C is 1.5 times higher than in this fruit. It is only for this reason that it should be used for treatment and prevention, but that's not all. Vitamin E (thiamine) and carotene are quite rare in cultivated plants, but in the wood they are in sufficient quantity.
Our ancestors well knew the useful propertiesLice, using grass in the form of infusions, compresses, decoctions and even eating. It is safe to say that the plant helps with pains in the joints and heart, reduces inflammation, improves the functioning of the digestive tract, promotes the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, stops bleeding.
Mokritsa: recipes of folk medicine
The people used to use only the above-groundPart of the grass, as well as its juice. Moreover, it is not only taken internally, but also processed damaged skin areas, buried eyes, and greens are added to salads.
Recipe 1: from pain in the eyes
- Pour 1 tbsp. L. A glass of steep boiling water and insist for an hour;
- Wait until the mixture has cooled to room temperature, filter and bury your eyes on a couple drops 3-4 times a day.
Recipe 2: tincture from sciatica
- 2-3 liter jar tightly fill with star;
- We add a half liter of vodka to the inside, add water;
- The infusion period is not less than three weeks in a dark room;
- At the end of the prescribed time, it is necessary to strain and wring out the tincture;
- Drink a total of 1/3 cup per day (preferably divided into 2-3 meals) 40 minutes before meals for 14 days, then take a break in a week.
Recipe 3: from foot fatigue
Put the leaves of the grass in the street shoes instead of the insoles. This is an excellent tool, partially removing fatigue of the legs.
Recipe 4: honey, preventive
- Press the juice of the grass to mix with honey 1 to 1, adding warm water;
- Take 1 tbsp. Spoon a day 4 times 30 minutes before eating.
Recipe 5: Salad
- Add fresh sheets of lice in a salad of greens and vegetables;
- Fill all with olive or sunflower oil, mayonnaise, if desired, you can crumble the egg.
Any contraindications for the use of herbsno. The medicinal properties of the woodlice will have a positive effect on the health of adults and children, however, consult a specialist to achieve the maximum effect from the treatment.