What is kalgan: description, useful properties, contraindications, recipes, photos
Kalgan: medicinal properties
Herbalists and experienced doctors call Kalgan a friendStomach, because it has in its composition tannin catechin, which has a huge positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Also, the calcite is rich in other types of substances: glycosides, flobaphen, flavonoids, resin, quinic acid, essential oils and a variety of other trace elements. From the properties of kalgan, the following are distinguished:
- An astringent.
Thanks to such qualities of the plant, it is widely used to treat such diseases:
- Diarrhea and dysentery;
- Internal bleeding, incl. Uterine;
- Ulcers of the stomach and duodenum.
Infusions from Kalgan have external application:
- Rinsing of the mouth with bleeding from the gums;
- Rinse throat with sore throat or sore throat;
- Gadgets with frostbite, for healing wounds, from burns and hemorrhoids;
In powder form kalganom brush their teeth, due to what can be cured of bad breath.
Cinquefoil is widely used in folk and official medicine, is a part of a variety of herbal and medical supplies.
Kalgan: recipes of folk medicine
The preparation of recipes uses only the root, harvested in spring and early autumn. The root should be rinsed well in clean water, dried.
Recipe 1: Tea from diarrhea
One of the most effective folk remedies against diarrhea. In addition, such a drink can treat inflammation of the tonsils, rinsing the throat several times a day.
- Pour a teaspoon of dried root of the tinder with 200 ml. Boiling water;
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes, then drain immediately;
- Drink hot sugar-free 3 times a day for 1 cup.
Recipe 2: therapeutic decoction from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- 2 tsp. Grated dry root mixed with 200 ml. water;
- Water boil and cook over low heat for 15 minutes;
- Strain, eat three times a day for 30 minutes before eating 1 tbsp. L.
Recipe 3: tincture from internal bleeding
- 5 tbsp. L. Crushed root kalgana pour 0,5 l. Vodka;
- Infuse for 2 weeks in a dark, dry place at room temperature;
- After 14 days, strain and squeeze the mixture;
- Take 30 minutes before meals three times a day for 1-2 tbsp. Spoons.
In addition, the tincture is suitable for rinsing the throat and baths. For this you need 2-3 tsp. Alcoholic infusion dilute half a liter of boiled water.
Significant contraindications toThere is no plant, but it is necessary to be cautious about the tincture. It can not be used for people who are addicted to alcohol dependence, pregnant. Seriously you need to treat the doses. Excess of a normal dose can lead to abdominal pain and vomiting.