The symptom of which is the pain in the tip of the tongue and how to deal with it.
The main causes of painful sensations
Before to sound an alarm, it is necessary to find out, notWhether it is a result of minor trauma - for example, you could get burned with a hot drink or dish, or even just bite your tongue when eating or sleeping.
However, if there is no indication that it is a burnOr biting, no, you should go to the dentist - the tongue can get sick, like it's burned, because you develop stomatitis. In addition, there are a number of other causes that cause pain:
- allergic reaction
- Infectious disease of the oral cavity
- Reaction to certain medications
- Intensive smoking
- Neurological disorder
- Inflammatory process in the body
- heart diseases
- Disease of the intestinal tract or brain.
Stomatitis - what is it and how to deal with it?
Stomatitis is a disease of the mucosaOral cavity, the first symptoms of which are its redness and pain in the tip of the tongue. Subsequently, painful areas are formed sores that can affect the entire oral cavity, and even the throat.
When stomatitis is started, the patient usuallyThere is a worsening of health, an increase in body temperature, the manifestation of weakness and fatigue, the complication and painfulness of the process of eating. That's why, if the tongue hurts like a burned one, it is better to consult a specialist immediately, and not wait until the sensations pass by themselves.
Of folk methods for alleviating the conditionRecommend rinsing with decoctions of marigold, dog rose, chamomile. In the case of drug treatment, a group of antiseptic and anti-inflammatory drugs is used.
What else does the pain of the tongue show?
- The tongue begins to ache after intensePhysical stress - consult a cardiologist. Since blood vessels are contained in the language in large numbers, you need to pay special attention to pain after prolonged physical exertion - this may manifest hypertension or other cardiovascular diseases.
- Simultaneously, the tongue and ear hurts - this may indicate the inflammation of the ear canal.
- Together with the pain in the tip of the tongue, dizziness periodically appears - perhaps you have beriberi or anemia.
- In addition to painful sensations, the tongue becomes pale or even colorless, and also acquires a coating - this can be a sign of malnutrition or dehydration.
And, at last: If the pain in the tongue is triggered by a burn or injury - wait for a while, and it will subside itself. In the case where the cause of the pain is any disease, it is worth turning to the dentist, lor, endocrinologist and neurologist to make an accurate diagnosis.
If after their visit you did not findThe objective cause of pain in the tip of the tongue - you should consult a therapist: perhaps, only as a result of a complex examination of the body, he will be able to identify the cause of this symptom, and also determine the most appropriate course of treatment for your case.