The role of hemoglobin for successful pregnancy and the notion of its norm.
Blood content norm
In order to realize the importance of trackingThese indicators, you need to understand what is at stake and what is the norm, and what is already considered a deviation. Hemoglobin - this is the component of blood, which is responsible for the delivery of oxygen to all cells, organs and tissues, and also, in fact, paints it in a bright red color.
- Determine its lack in the body is enoughIt is easy - at a lowered level, dizziness, weakness, dyspnea, pallor and dryness of the skin, hair loss, fainting can occur. Subsequently, if you do not go to the doctor on time, anemia can provoke miscarriage or premature birth, but a strong toxicosis.
- There is a reasonable question, what should be the norm to determine whether you have high or low hemoglobin?
- At pregnancy, its quantity may fluctuateFrom 120 to 160 g / l. If it is lowered, then it should be mentioned the types of anemia. The mild form is referred to, if the hemoglobin values are kept within 90-110 g / l. Anemia of medium gravity is observed at a range of 80-90 g / l, and, accordingly, a severe form occurs at rates below 80 g / l.
Causes of decreased hemoglobin during pregnancy
Since the norm of hemoglobin in the blood weHave already found out, it remains to find out what factors influence its decrease. First of all, it is necessary to mention that during pregnancy the load on the heart increases, and also the blood volume almost doubles. This, accordingly, leads to its dilution and decrease in the concentration of erythrocytes, of which hemoglobin is a part. In order to prevent the manifestation of anemia, the expectant mother should avoid stress and, of course, eat right.
Products that promote hemoglobin in the blood
To the selection of a diet for a pregnant woman should be approached very responsibly, especially when there is a threat of anemia.
- It is necessary to pay special attention to products,Containing iron - a bird, fish, liver and meat. Do not lose sight of and apples, carrots and freshly squeezed juice, pumpkin, pomegranates, greens and spinach, which help maintain a fairly high hemoglobin.
- Iron-containing foods, in addition to those mentioned above, include different types of meat - chicken, fish, tongue, pork, as well as fish, kidneys and the heart.
- From cereals the greatest amount of iron is found in buckwheat and legumes - lentils, beans, peas.
- Among the vegetables and herbs that help raise the hemoglobin in the blood, you can pick out pumpkin, beets, tomatoes, spinach, parsley, onions and baked potatoes.
- Very good increase hemoglobin garnets, apples,Apricots, plums, persimmons, bananas and pears. Cranberries, black currants, blueberries and strawberries also contain enough iron to raise the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- From juices it is recommended to give preferencePomegranate, beet and carrot, but we must not forget that they can bring maximum benefit only in freshly squeezed form, since so much vitamins and minerals are stored in them.