The concept of this disease, the causes of its occurrence and the rules of treatment.
In simple terms, it meansIncreased cell growth and new tissues that result from it. Such a phenomenon can arise completely in any human organ. Accordingly, a person can have hyperplasia of the tissue, epithelium and mucosa. In this article we will talk about the most common types of hyperplasia.
This is the most popular disease in the regionGynecology. Most often it occurs in the body of the uterus and changes the mucous membrane and glands of the organ. If to speak in more simple terms, the body of the uterus becomes wider than the norm because of the overgrown endometrium.
Causes of occurrence:
- Incorrect intake of hormonal contraceptives
- Tumors of the ovaries
- Long absence of ovulation
- Chronic inflammations of the endometrium that have not been treated
- Metabolic disorders and related diseases
At the initial stage, the process is benign, but if the disease is not detected in time, the structure can change to malignant and lead to cancer.
When does the disease appear?
Most often, women undergo hyperplasia during the menopause, because at that time the representatives of the weaker sex are most susceptible to hormonal leaps, and the functions of the ovaries worsen.
The main symptoms are:
- Violations of the cycle of menstruation.
- Abundant bleeding during menstruation or even in the middle of the cycle, and the intensity of the discharge of the role does not play and in any case indicates hyperplasia.
- Bloody discharge between menstruation.
- Pain in the lower abdomen.
Other types of hyperplasia
- Mammary glands. Recently, this disease is most often affected by girls of 20 years of age. If you do not consult a doctor in a timely manner, you can lead to breast cancer. The main symptoms: pain and tightness in the mammary glands, menstrual irregularities, mood changes and discharge from the nipples.
- Stomach. It appears as a result of hormonal disorders and the work of endocrine glands. It can also become a consequence of gastritis.
- Lymphonoduses. Their increase may indicate malignant lesions in organs that are located in close proximity to enlarged lymph nodes.
- Liver. The cause of this can be a thrombosis of blood vessels. In most cases, surgical intervention is used for treatment.
- The prostate gland. If you do not start treatment on time, proliferation of tissues in the prostate can lead to obstruction of the urinary tract. Usually, this hyperplasia develops with age due to impaired testosterone production.
In most cases, hyperplasia is treatedVarious medications. But in particularly difficult cases, the patient is undergoing surgery. Especially it concerns hyperplasia of the endometrium of the uterus. The woman removes the thickened tissue from the internal organ, but additionally prescribe a course of drugs that can even out the hormonal background and prevent from the occurrence of such a process in the future.
To determine this process in time, you needClosely monitor the signals of his body and in time to seek medical advice from a doctor. Only a qualified specialist will be able to determine the origin of this process and will be able to stop its development.