Massage of the tongue with dysarthria.
Scientists believe that with the help of massage language inComplex with other methods of treatment, it is possible to improve the patient's ability to reproduce speech normally. Because massage is an active method of mechanical action, due to which the state of muscles, nerves, blood vessels and tissues of the peripheral speech apparatus changes.
Logopedic massage with dysarthria
Assigning a speech therapy massage, a specialist shouldConduct a full diagnosis, including obtaining a conclusion of a neurologist. The main reason for the appointment of a massage is the change in the tonus of the speech device.
Goals that pursue by appointing this kind of procedure:
- Normalize the muscle tone of general and facial musculature
- Reduce the paresis of muscle paralysis of the articulatory apparatus
- Increase the amplitude of articulatory movements
- Activate muscle groups that have low contractile activity
- Form arbitrary, coordinated movements of the articulation organs
Before carrying out the massage to determine the tactics, the specialist must himself again examine the patient. This is done by observing the performance of special exercises and palpation.
For carrying out of massage it is necessary to useA special toothbrush or wrap a finger gauze or a bandage. The child should be laid on the back, the neck to put a roller, head back. You can proceed.
- We do patting movements of the pads of the fingers around the mouth clockwise and back. Then you have to repeat the procedure, adding the effect of "screwing in".
- We mass the upper labial muscles of the child. Patting movements should be done with a pad of the index finger in the direction from the nose to the upper lip. We act on the same muscles, we use stroking movements with the rib of the index finger.
- We put the thumb and forefinger of one hand on the corners of the mouth and perform springy movements. Saying the sound "y-y-u", we reduce the corners of the lips to each other.
- Saying the sound of "ba-ba-ba" put the index finger under the lower lip and punch it to the top.
- We close the lips of the child with a thumb and forefinger, movements similar to those that occur during the modeling of vareniki, mimic the labial muscles. During the movements, you have to pronounce the sound "mmmm".
- Pre-prepared brush or finger placeOn the inside of the cheek. Make rotational movements, lifting muscles up. Exercise for both cheeks. Next, make the thumb and index finger touch the cheek. Carry out circular motions.
- Raise the tip of the tongue with your fingers to the upper jaw. During the exercise, you should say "ta-ta-ta", "yes-yes-yes."
One session should last 6-8 minutes for the first time and 15-20 minutes later. The number of procedures should be 15-20 with a frequency of a month or two.
Do not massage if the child has active tuberculosis, conjunctivitis, herpes on the lips or oral cavity, enlarged lymph glands, acute respiratory infections, stomatitis.
Acupressure with dysarthria
In addition to the type of massage already considered, there isAlso a point, which, just like the logopedic, earned respect and trust of specialists. Acupressure is carried out by affecting the acupuncture points with your fingers. To date, scientists have described about 700 biologically active points, but the most frequently used are about 150 points. To entrust to carry out acupressure is better to specially trained specialists, so that you do not accidentally mistake the points you need to press.