/ What flowers have a negative effect on health?

What flowers have a negative effect on health?

After all, from many of our favorite flowers in the house canTo suffer our pets and our health. We must know which plants should not be planted on the windowsill. We will show you how to avoid danger if the plant nevertheless got into your house. Let's start?

What is the danger?

First of all, if the plant is dangerous to health,Then most likely it is poisonous. So the poison is contained in the leaves or in the stalk of a roomman. If you do not chew them, they are unlikely to harm your health. But if the house has small children and animals, they can easily taste the plant. In this case, it must be urgently removed from the house and as soon as possible, until no one is hurt. There's nothing to think about.

But it is not only possible to damage flowers if theirChewing. Some of them emit poison. And breathing them, you can hurt your health. Other plants can negatively affect you all from touch. Therefore, it is worth to find out what kind of plants it is.

Home flowers that can harm you

  • Ficus. Who would have thought that these all the favorite plants could be dangerous to health. If you have not guessed yet, the family of these pets can cause skin problems. If the juice of the plant gets on the skin, it can cause skin diseases. At least a person will have an allergic reaction and inflammation. Dermatitis and even eczema may occur. And some juice provokes bronchial asthma.
  • Oleander. A beautiful flower with bright pink buds. Why not keep it at home? Especially when he so refreshes the interior in the apartment. But his juice is poisonous. If even a small amount of juice enters the human body, it will lead to vomiting, diarrhea. Juice has a negative effect on the cardiovascular system. The plant should be touched only with gloves. Especially if you have scratches or abrasions on your hands.
  • Monster. A pretty plant that has become popular amongst the residents. But its juice is very harmful to humans. It immediately causes a skin burn, and if it gets into the eyes, it will cause a lot of problems. It is urgent to rinse the eye with water, then decoction of chamomile, and then go to the doctor. In the event that the animal or man will swallow the juice, it will immediately cause burning sensation in the mouth, saliva will be abundantly allocated, and the GI tract will be in an inflammatory state.
  • Spurge. This family of plants is often grown on the windowsills of the house. The most popular are acalif and poinsett. The juice of the plant is like milk and it is very harmful to humans. One touch to the "milk" and a person immediately has a skin burn. Especially it is dangerous for the eyes. If even a little juice gets into them, then immediately begin conjunctivitis. In some cases, the cornea will change. If you get juice in the throat, you can feel the swelling of the larynx.

The most dangerous plants for pets

If a person can shield themselves from someHome "pests" and not to contact plants, then animals can not do this. They do not understand what can be chewed and what not. Therefore, poisonous flowers should be disposed of to avoid poisoning the pet, if you have it.

If you have a secluded place forPlants, where you know for sure that the pet does not get it, then transfer the pot to it. And everyone will be safe, and the plant will delight your eyes. In addition to the plants, which we already listed earlier, there are flowers that cause a number of side effects in the animal.

Flowers that adversely affect the pet

  • Cyclamen. This plant is very poisonous. It contains poisonous substances in the body. Most of the poison is contained in the root of the plant. There is poisoning in the form of severe vomiting. If your pet is poisoned, then it urgently needs to be taken to a veterinary clinic for stomach washing.
  • Narcissuses and tulips. Of course, in themselves they are not poisonous, but their bulbs have a negative effect on the animal's body. If the pet chews or even eats an onion, inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract is ensured. Cramps, trembling of the body may begin. The flower bulb juice inhibits the nervous system and leads to problems with the heart.
  • Colchicum. This plant is also called autumn crocus. It is completely toxic. If the animal takes it inward, the consequences will be terrible. There will be bloody vomiting, irritation of the larynx, diarrhea. Poison causes damage to the internal organs of the pet. Therefore, this plant should not be grown at home if you have a domestic cat or dog. Of course, dogs rarely chew plants, but it happens.
  • May lily of the valley. It's probably the most dangerous plant for an animal. The flower is very beautiful, but in many cases its poison leads to a lethal outcome.

Poisoned bouquet

Women love flowers so much. We always wait for a beautiful bouquet from a beloved man. Especially on the eve of the holiday. But not all bunches of flowers are safe for health. Some of them can harm you. Of course, if you love traditional roses, then your health is not in danger. So, let's consider what bouquets should be kept away from.

  • Yew. For a long time, cups were made for wine from yew to poison a person. After drinking a drink, they died. Now yew is often used in various floral compositions. Especially yew branches are popular in Christmas compositions. Sometimes yew decorates tables.
  • Snowdrops. The most romantic flowers. As soon as snow begins to melt, these charming flowers are seen under the snow. But as it turned out, they are poisonous. And all the parts of this flower, and especially the bulb. When the snowdrops stand in the water, they release toxic substances, so carefully wash the vase and keep your animals away from them. Especially do not let the cat drink water from the vase.
  • Lilies. It seems that such beautiful and lovely flowers. Many ladies love them. But they are poisonous! All their parts! Even their fragrance can affect you and cause headaches, dizziness, nausea, allergies. And if your pet decides to have a snack, then this can lead to a fatal outcome.
  • Hydrangea. These cute flowers contain cyanide! So be careful with them.

Flowers can adversely affect your health inIf they somehow get into the body. Just follow the usual rules and be careful. Then everything will be fine and no one will suffer.

Pay attention to: