The benefits and harm of cheese: is it worth it?
Studies have shown that cheese is fineSources of microelements and useful vitamins. Others told us the truth that the product is too high-calorie and fat, and it should not be eaten. So today we will deal with this issue. And dispel all the speculation about cheese.
Cheese dream: useful properties
We will start with the beneficial properties of cheese. And find out whether it is useful for the body? The main component of all cheeses is protein. As you know, our body needs protein to form new cells. The protein in the cheese acquires soluble properties. And thanks to this, he is almost completely assimilated into corruption. We can assume that without a remnant. Protein in cheese is even more than vsamom meat.
The cheese contains phosphorus and calcium. In the day you need to eat a total of 70 grams of cheese, so that an adult receives a daily rate of calcium. The product can boast a large content of vitamin A and B, and it also contains amino acids (lysine, methionine, tryptophan) that are needed by humans. Cheese is needed in the diet. Necessarily, it should be eaten by children, pregnant and lactating women, sprouts. The milk product is good for the body during bone fracture.
In addition, cheese is an indispensable sourceMilk chewers. Ask why they are needed? Dairy fats help the digestive system and affect the metabolism in the body. Most of these things are in fatty cheeses. They are more tender in taste.
If you eat a couple of hours before sleeping a couple of pieces of cheese, then this will ensure you a sound and healthy sleep. Therefore, you can make yourself a daily snack before sleeping: a couple of pieces of cheese and a glass of kefir.
Cheese is made from milk. Therefore, make a conclusion that it contains all those useful trace elements, as in milk, but only in concentrated type. In 1 liter of milk contains the same amount of vitamin, as in 100 g of cheese.
Negative sides of cheese
We already understood that the cheese product is useful. But the world is not divided into black and white. Therefore, even cheese has two sides. He is useful, but on the other hand he also has his "harmful" sides. So let's look at these options.
Now sell a lot of sharp and saltySorts of cheese. They negatively affect your stomach. Therefore, it is worth giving up such a product. Especially this refers to people who suffer from stomach ulcers and gastritis. It is not recommended to eat salty and spicy cheese with hypertension.
In addition, cheese is a product of rough processing. A constant consumption of such a food product may appear kidney stones. This does not mean that you can not eat any more. Of course not! You need to eat cheeses. It is simply necessary to limit oneself to certain varieties. Eliminate the spicy yellow varieties and give your preference to the cheeses.
The most useful cheese
How many on the shelves in the supermarket cheeses, justEyes run out. And which one is useful and tasty? Hard question! But we will try to answer. Often, near the shelves with cheese, we feel "wasted", because you can guess and buy too salty or spicy cheese. Each variety can boast of different useful properties. Let's get started.
- Suluguni. One of the most popular cheeses. Prepare it usually from pasteurized milk cow, goat and even buffalo. It improves the appetite of a person and stimulates the work of the intestines, thereby benefiting the metabolism. If it was cooked correctly, it is very useful for a person.
- Adyghe cheese. This kind of cheese should make isovec milk. Cheese ripens beforehand in brine when exposed to non-bacteria - the Bulgarian stick. This cheese is very fatty, but it contains all-useful vitamins for the body. If a person has lactose intolerance, then this cheese should be discarded. It is stored only a month after manufacturing. So be careful not to buy an expired product.
- Curd cheese. This is the safest kind of cheese for the body. It can be consumed daily. It does not create discomfort to the body and saturate calcium. It can be used during diets and included in the baby food.
- Cheese with mold. Such cheeses as Bree and Dor Blue are praised for their bactericidal properties. They are very useful for digestion. Cheese Brieses with penicillin mushrooms in special cellars. And after the maturing on the surface of the cheese appears white fluffy mildew. But for the production of Dor Blue, mushroom blue mold is used. Mold improves the work of the intestines and helps in the synthesis of vitamin B. So this cheese is uniquely useful for humans. Prepare cheese based on unsterilized milk, so it is not recommended for pregnant women and children. Such cheeses are quite high in calories.
- Parmesan. Delicious Italian cheese. Without this cheese, no pasta in Italy was uncomfortable. It can be stored for 10 years with the proper preparation in it, there is almost no cholesterol. Parmesan is useful, and everyone can eat it without exception.
- Processed curds. That's where it's worth asking a question about usefulness. Look at the packaging with melted cheese, you immediately think how much there is all stuffed. If, of course, raw materials were made without chemical and nutritional supplements, then it's worth thinking about its usefulness. Good processed cheese should be prepared from natural ingredients and contain a vitamin B group, phosphorus, calcium and casein.
- Feta. Delicious cheese comes from Greece. He made ovine or goat's milk. It contains a large number of antibiotics, which protect your body from food poisoning. Therefore, syrup is considered beneficial for the body.
Today we learned that cheese is more useful forOrganism, than it is harmful. There are sorts of cheeses that should be avoided, but most delicious soups are useful for the body and they should be included in the daily diet. Virtually all varieties have useful properties. In many of them there is cholesterol, but Parmesan is an exception to the rules. Now we know the answer to the question about the usefulness of cheese. In everything you need to know the measure. In a day, eat no more than 50-70 gr of cheese, and that will be enough. We wish a pleasant appetite and culinary masterpieces with cheese!