What can be signaled monthly after menstruation?
In the body, women every month occurChanges that carry a reproductive function. This is the menstrual cycle - the interval from the beginning of one menstruation to the next one. Normal for the cycle is the duration of 21-35 days. Bloody discharge from the vagina appear from three to seven days. The duration and course of the menstrual cycle is affected by hormones, stress, the general condition of the body, a healthy sleep, food and even the environment. Therefore, failures often indicate any violations, and should not be neglected.
What is metrorrhagia?
Metrorrhagia - non-cyclic spottingFrom the vagina. Strictly speaking, metrorrhagia is the so-called monthly after monthly. Bleeding can occur immediately after menstruation, a week or 10 days later, but the visit to the gynecologist can not be postponed.
Causes of monthly after menstruation
- Nervous overstrain, experience, stress;
- Inflammatory processes in the uterus, vagina or ovaries;
- Hormonal failures;
- Oncological diseases of the pelvic organs;
- Abortions, miscarriages;
- ectopic pregnancy;
- Diseases of the thyroid gland, etc.
That is, metrorrhagia can arise from anyPhysical or moral shaking. It should also be noted that such malfunctions in menstruation may appear due to the onset of menopause, when women stop the childbearing period. Or when the menstrual cycle in adolescents is just getting better. It should be noted that in girls the normal cycle is established very rarely. Approximately a normal cycle is formed within 10-12 months. During this time, menstruation can go less often or more often than it should. The reason for this is the adaptation of the pelvic organs to full functioning.
How to find the reasons for monthly after menstruation?
- Green dense, purulent discharge with an admixture of mucus is most often accompanied by purulent cervicitis;
- A bright scarlet substance that is secreted after the end of menstruation or intercourse may be a manifestation of endocervicitis;
- Allocation of gray or green color, with a sharp smell of fish - dysbacteriosis of the vagina;
- Kremovataya or yellowish mass, very similar to kefir, which is accompanied by a white touch on the labia, with a sour smell - urogenital candidiasis;
- Brownish, with impurities of blood fluid, most likely, signify the pathology of the uterus;
- Green or yellow discharge, with vesicles, probably indicate the presence of sexually transmitted infections.
Of course, if you have acyclic monthlyWith some unpleasant odor, and at the same time the temperature has increased, there were painful sensations or there were other alarming signs, it is better to contact a gynecologist right away. He will accurately determine the cause of this and prescribe the correct and timely treatment.