The benefits of vitamin E in pregnancy or in the planning of family replenishment.
Why Vitamin E is needed before conception
The fact that useful microelements are needed by the futureMoms, everyone knows. But sometimes, when planning a child, doctors prescribe to take vitamin E and future fathers. The fact is that it significantly improves the quality of seminal fluid and makes spermatozoa more mobile. In women, it stabilizes the hormonal background and makes the maturation of the egg and ovulation regular.
Even after conception, the mother should haveIt is sufficient, since it helps to attach the embryo to the wall of the uterus. In addition, the formation of the embryo begins from the very first weeks after conception, and for this in the body of the mother should be enough useful microelements.
Application for pregnant women
So, doctors can explain in some detail why a pregnant mother should take vitamin E, if he does not eat in sufficient quantities with food.
- Forms the placenta. Vitamin helps to form this truly important element in the bearing of a child. In addition, it prevents the early aging of the placenta and its peeling. Thus, the exchange of mother and child with blood is improved.
- It synthesizes hormones, in particular prolactin, which after delivery will be responsible for the quantity and quality of milk.
- Traditionally, doctors prescribe a course in the first trimester to all women to reduce the risk of miscarriage, improve hormonal balance and help in the formation of the first organs and systems of the fetus.
- In the second and third trimester, the course of vitamins is not always prescribed. By this time, it accumulates in sufficient quantity in the body, and stocks can be replenished with multivitamin complexes.
- Of course, it will be better if you can receiveA sufficient amount of vitamin from food. However, it is a little more complicated than simply drinking a dragee on the recommendation of a doctor and it will be necessary to constantly count the amounts of substances that have entered the body. In addition, not all women will be free to eat foods rich in vitamin E in the first trimester because of toxicosis. The golden mean will be the combined use of medicines and natural sources of vitamin.
Foods rich in vitamin E
- Egg yolks
- Plant products: sprouted wheat grains, olive and sunflower oil (unrefined), peaches, sea buckthorn, mango.
- Vegetables: spinach, broccoli.
- A lot of vitamin E and in bran, dandelion, nettle (young), raspberry leaves
- Fruit of a dogrose, seeds, any nuts.
A real vitamin cocktail can serve as a mixture of vegetable oils, which you can fill a salad. For example, in equal proportions mix sunflower, olive and cedar oil.
A few tips
Pregnant women are usually prescribed 300 mg of vitamin C in eachday. Dosage can be prescribed only by a doctor, taking into account the characteristics of the mother's body and the course of pregnancy. The main thing is not to exceed the maximum allowable limit of 1000 mg of the drug for 24 hours.
The property of the vitamin is that it is able to accumulate in fatty tissues, so it is necessary to adhere strictly to the duration of the course and doses in order not to cause an overdose and lead to defects in the fetus.