The danger of this symptom is a cold for expectant mothers and ways to deal with it.
Cough during pregnancy
It is one of the most commonSigns of cold or acute respiratory disease. In addition, cough can also have an allergic nature, especially if a person is constantly under the influence of an allergen.
What is the danger?
In addition to developing the infection, cough can carry other dangers to the fetus and the mother:
- Dry cough, which rolls attacks, leads to an increase in the tone of the uterus. This can cause pain and disrupt the flow of blood to the fetus.
- It is difficult for a child to receive oxygen and nutrients
- Infection, which caused the cough, can be transmitted to the fetus, and if you do not take timely measures, the risk of fetal fetal or serious complications in its development may form.
Having realized all the harm of cough for a pregnant woman, you should immediately consult a doctor who will prescribe the correct and effective treatment for you.
How to treat properly
In no case can you soar your feet or putMustard, not to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. And drugs should be chosen with caution, based on the nature of the cough and the period of pregnancy. For example, dry cough in the first trimester is treated with Bronchicum or Sinekod, and wet - with Syrup of licorice root, Bromhexine, Mukaltin. You can also take the Breast Collection, Dr. Mom's Syrup and Herbion.
But the usual means, like Pertussin, Travisil, Grippeksa or Tussina are strictly forbidden for any period of pregnancy.
However, all these funds are worth starting to takeOnly with the permission of the doctor. You can supplement them with some folk remedies that will not do any harm. But the reception of these drugs should be agreed with the doctor to rule out the possibility of an allergic reaction.
- From dry cough take the juice of black radish with honey in a proportion of 2: 1. The mixture is drunk two tablespoons up to six times a day.
- The root of the fig cooked in milk will also help. To do this, take three small roots, fill them with 500 ml of milk and cook until the mixture turns brown. It will be enough to take a liquid in the amount of half a glass three times a day.
- Half a kilogram of onion, grated andMixed with two tablespoons of honey, can also help in the treatment. This gruel should be taken only half a teaspoon three times a day between meals.
- Horseradish juice mixed with honey in a 1: 2 ratio can also help. This remedy can be taken only in small amounts, literally half a teaspoon, with water.
- Prepare yourself a special compress: Cut a leaf of cabbage with honey and put on the chest, a mixture of down. We wrap the chest with a scarf and leave it for the night. In the morning, honey from the skin will need to be washed off with warm water. A lightly heated honey can be simply rubbed into the skin in the place where you usually put mustard plasters, and after the procedure take cover with a warm blanket or towel.