Purify the body before the winter holidays
For many centuries around the world, peoplePractice the cleansing of the body. There are many ways to rejuvenate and nourish the body from the inside: Chinese, Ayurvedic techniques and the like. Removing toxins and nourishing the body's food, we clean it of harmful toxins and toxins, as well as saturating it with the necessary vitamins and elements. In the autumn-winter period, our body is equipped with additional support. After all, this is the period of various seasonal colds. Of course, you can drink vitamins. But in this way you will replenish the supplies of necessary substances in the body, and purification will not occur. Therefore, it is best to detoxify.
In the end of autumn and early winter on the shelves of supermarkets you can find various useful fruits and vegetables that will help to cleanse the body. In addition, all these products have many useful properties.
When and how to conduct a detoxification of the body?
Most specialists believe that cleaning yourThe body needs to be constantly. But it is recommended to do full cleaning once a year. There are many methods. Some propose to cleanse the body individually, that is, every month to clear a certain organ (kidney, liver and the like). Other methods recommend conducting complex detoxification. Therefore, it's up to you, according to which method best to do it. In addition, it is necessary to select a method for purifying an organism based on individual characteristics. But remember that you can not detoxify everyone. It is forbidden to do this to nursing mothers, pregnant women, as well as those who suffer from cancer, tuberculosis or other degenerative diseases. It is also not recommended to carry out detoxification if your immunity is reduced.
Always focus on your condition. During stress, you can try a softer cleansing during the month, achieving a balanced nutrition. During holidays it is better to give preference to mono-diets. For example, during a week on a mono-diet, which is based on the use of grape juice, you can achieve a quick cleansing of the body. In addition, such a diet will benefit the kidneys and the lymphatic system. Specialists recommend to carry out purification so that the work on removing toxins from the body was continuous. Thus, the body will function normally.
The best products for cleansing the body
In the young age, the body must be cleansedSoft. Therefore, it is enough to slightly adjust your diet and include some products in it. It is proved that the below listed products best cleanse the body:
- Black radish root is used to cleanseLiver. It helps to remove toxins from it. It is necessary to grate or cut the fruit together with the skin or to squeeze out the juice from it. The resulting mass or liquid should be eaten or drunk once a day for three weeks.
- Eggplant is considered a vegetable of longevity. It contains substances that are good for splitting fats, so it is recommended to eat eggplant for those who want to lose weight. In addition, aubergines are a good diuretic, they maintain an acid-base balance in the body and positively affect the salt balance. They are useful for constipation.
- Cauliflower is superior in tasteQualities, nutrient content, and dietary properties of other cabbage species. In addition, it is absorbed by the body better than other cabbage species, thanks to its cellular structure. Cauliflower contains more potassium and less coarse cellulose, it promotes regular emptying of the intestine and helps to wash the kidneys.
- Broccoli is a real vitamin cocktail. It contains vitamins A, C, B9, as well as trace elements: potassium, calcium, magnesium and others. Thanks to this, broccoli regulates the level of fluid in the body and stimulates blood purification and liver activity. With the regular use of this vegetable, toxins will be eliminated from the body and you will forget about constipation if you have this problem.
- Fennel is a versatile vegetable. First of all, it is an excellent dietary product, which contains: potassium, vitamin B6, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, pantothenic acid and other useful substances. Also fenkhel low-calorie, it is rich in antioxidants and fiber. This vegetable can cleanse the intestines, remove toxins from the colon, and it also contributes to good digestion.
- Turnip is a very nutritious root crop, in whichContains vitamins B and C, micro and macro elements (potassium, zinc, copper, iron and others). Turnip is rich in nutritional fibers and antioxidants. For 100 grams of the product, only 28 calories, so you can not get the weight out by eating a turnip. To cleanse the body it is recommended to include this product in the diet: two to three times a week, one and a half cups of turnip juice.
- Pear is also low-calorie, but itContains a lot of fiber, which prevents the appearance of constipation, stimulates the work of the digestive tract and stimulates the urination. Due to this excess fluid will not accumulate inorganism.
- Chicory is 95% water, but withThis is a lot of fiber in it. It is a good source of potassium. With regular use of chicory, blood and liver are cleared, digestion improves and the digestive tract is stimulated. The body will get rid of the toxins of the ishlaks, the metabolism will accelerate and a few extra kilograms will go away. Also, the chicory can be used as a diuretic and laxative.
- Plum is also a low-calorie product (per 100Gram of 46 calories). Vnei does not contain saturated fats, but in the plum there are many antioxidants, potassium, fiber and other substances that purify the kidneys. Fresh plums are a good soft remedy for constipation.
- Grapes contain a large number ofInsoluble fibers. It is one of the main products for cleansing the body, thanks to the fact that it contains polyphenols, phytonutrients, which play an important role in the rejuvenation of the body. Also, grapes are rich in antioxidants. With regular use it stimulates the work of the intestines, which prevents constipation. Grapes can be eaten on time for breakfast or lunch. Thanks to this product, you not only cleanse your organism, but you will lose some weight.
- Banana is rich in carbohydrates, potassium, fiber andOther useful substances. It perfectly satisfies hunger. In addition, bananas are suitable for those who want to lose weight. Just one large banana a day provides the body with useful substances and has a beneficial effect on the digestive tract.
Balanced for cleansing the body
Morning: pear or pear juice (100 grams); A bowl of porridge with quinoa and soy milk, white unsweetened tea.
Lunch: a mixture of cauliflower (100 grams) and broccoli (100 grams) of cooked napar; Tuna steak baked in foil (100 grams); Stewed plums (100 grams).
Dinner: carrot and celery juice (100 grams); Puree from turnips (100 grams); Parapena turnip (100gram) and brown rice (50 grams); Banana (100 grams).