Useful properties of kiwi fruit
Everyone knows that for the prevention of coldsVitamin C is very useful. Of course, it is desirable to receive it in its natural form, and not from chemical vitamins. Therefore, many go to the market or the nearest supermarket and buy a standard set consisting of lemons and oranges. Kiwis in this list is extremely rare, unfortunately. But the content of a useful vitamin, this nondescript fluffy fruit takes first place. One kiwi contains its daily norm.
In general, this fruit is a real vitamin bomb. Besides Vitamin C There are Vitamins B1, B2, B6, PP, E, as well as folic acid And a large number of mineral substances, such as Iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and manganese.
What else are the benefits of kiwi fruit?
- Kiwis are indispensable in the diet of people suffering from diseases of the digestive system. For best effect, it is better to eat several fruits on an empty stomach. However, with heartburn, it is recommended to eat them after lunch.
- Kiwi leather contains a huge amountAntioxidants and has antiseptic properties, so many people eat juicy fruits along with it. However, do not forget about the basic rules of hygiene! Before consumption, the fruit should be thoroughly washed. Another limitation: this method is not suitable for people with excessively sensitive mucosa.
- Kiwi improves the heart. They remove excess cholesterol and reduce the possibility of blood clots. Burn fat in the blood. Potassium, contained in fruits, helps fight against hypertension. Among other things, kiwi helps to strengthen the walls of small vessels.
- These fruits help to activate the immune system and keep the whole body toned.
- The use of kiwi reduces the risk of oncological diseases.
- This product is an excellent remedy for the prevention of rheumatism.
- Fragrant fruits are recommended even to small children. In addition to the content of vitamins and microelements, kiwi helps with constipation, which is a common problem for parents. In the absence of allergies, kiwi is shown to children from 5 years of age.
- Kiwi is included in the diet of many athletes, tk. Several fruits help restore the body after intense physical exertion.
Useful properties of kiwi for weight loss
Kiwi helps in combating obesity. These appetizing berries contain a lot of fiber, but at the same time, low-calorie (only 50 kcal per 100 grams). Undoubtedly, for women this is a huge plus.
These berries contribute to the removal of excess fluid from orgasm, tk. Regulate the work of the kidneys. The result: a couple of extra pounds as if there was not!
In addition, kiwi regulates lipid metabolismSubstances and has a mild laxative effect. Kiwi contains a lot of enzymes and enzymes, which contribute to the breakdown of fats. And in these fruits, there is little sugar! On the basis of kiwi, there are many diets, which are fairly easy to transfer, because They not only help to lose weight, but also are fairly balanced in composition. And those who do not like diets, enough to eat one thing after a meal, to improve digestion and prevent heaviness in the stomach, if you're a little overdone with the portion.
Useful properties of kiwifruit for pregnant women
In addition to the huge amount of useful substances, so necessary for future mothers, kiwi helps fight nausea in the early stages.
Kiwi application in cosmetology
Kiwi is often included in various masks forFace. As a result, your skin becomes velvety and well-groomed, the complexion improves. Due to the stimulation of the production of an indispensable collagen, it becomes taut and elastic.
Masks based on kiwi are suitable for different skin types. The question is only in proportions and additional components.