Principles of nutrition for the health of your feet
Malnutrition is the cause of developmentOr the occurrence of many diseases. The occurrence of circulatory disorders is not an exception. Therefore, if you suffer from varicose veins or a syndrome of tired legs, and also if you want to prevent the appearance of possible disorders of the circulation of the blood, then you should carefully read this article, which shows simple and at the same time effective principles of nutrition.
It is worth noting that even if you change yourNutrition, it does not completely eliminate all the problems in the circulatory system, although in any case it will help alleviate many of the symptoms - such as swelling, sensation and pain, and also improve the blood flow and elasticity of the veins.
Perhaps changing the principles of nutrition is very complex for you, nevertheless, it will greatly improve the quality of your life. And finally, give advice for pregnant women.
During the gestation of the child, the body is very susceptible to the diseases associated with blood circulation. In any case, before you change your diet in any way, consult a doctor.
Basic principles of nutrition
- Do not overeat. It is better to eat several times a day, but in small portions. Another good advice on nutrition: your daily menu should consist of two dense dishes and three lighter dishes.
- When preparing dishes, use drying, boiling and quenching. Avoid roasting products.
- Reduce the consumption of sauces andIngredients containing saturated fats. First of all, try to exclude from your diet confectionery, white sugar and alcohol. For example, you can replace the sugar with honey. By the way, chestnut honey has a pronounced diuretic effect.
- There is a large amount of food that must be part of a balanced diet. Among other things, they favorably affect the circulation and strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
Watch the weight
Avoid the appearance of excess weight is not so much sakeAppearance, how much for the sake of health. The days when fullness was a sign of good health were behind us. It's not about fighting against the weights of the Yedi in order to have a perfect wasp waist, but about standing out to maintain a normal constant weight. How do you know which body weight is optimal for you?
Weight depends on the person's lifestyle, hisPhysique, etc. Kprimeru, a 55-year-old woman who spends the whole day at the office and is not engaged in sports, eats not like a 25-year-old girl who works as a waitress, studies and takes a great interest in athletic walking. What relation has an excessive weight to the venous insufficiency?
Everything is very simple: It contributes to the stagnation of blood in the vessels as a result of these inquiries due to cholesterol deposits or due to fat deposits that are squeezed onto the abdominal cavity. Therefore, if you have a few extra pounds, there is a high probability that soon there will be violations of the circulation, edema, etc.
Do not allow constipation
Constipation is a problem that affectsApproximately 20% of the population. In addition to the developing feeling of malaise, constipation contributes to the occurrence of venous insufficiency, as this increases the pressure in the abdominal cavity and it is difficult to circulate.
To prevent constipation, the best thing you can do is drink as much water as possible. It is recommended that you drink at least 1.5 boats a day.
People suffering from tired legs syndrome orVaricose dilatation, this rate is recommended to increase to 2 liters. In addition, it is preferable, especially in cases of constipation, that the water you consume is mineral. This is necessary to compensate for the loss of minerals.
On the other hand, if you drink water in aSuch large quantities for you is unacceptable, you can use other liquids, such as juices or more fruits. Besides, do not forget that cellulose is a strong ally in the fight against constipation. From food, it is rich in white beans, beans, dried figs, plums, peas, lentils, almonds, etc.
Natural remedies against constipation
With regard to nutrition, in order to avoidConstipation, it is desirable to reduce the consumption of starches and fixing products, for example chocolate, you need to slowly chew food, eat flax and plantain seeds, eat more fruits, drink carrot juice and generally not overeat. Let's give a recipe for vegetable soup, which is recommended to eat in the evenings, and if constipation has already become a serious problem for you, then in the mornings and evenings.
Boil the stems of the flowering ash and filterdecoction. Then add the diced diced potatoes, a tablespoon of bran and flax seeds. Boil for 20 minutes before use, the soup can be filtered.
Foods, the use of which weakens the walls of blood vessels
If you suffer from venous insufficiency anddecided to start eating properly, they should know the products, the use of which is better to avoid, if possible. Nothing terrible, of course, will not happen if, as an exception, they will sometimes enter your diet. The main thing is not to forget that the normal functioning of the blood circulation is much more important than the taste preferences. So, the walls of the vessels weaken:
- all foods that increasethe level of cholesterol in the blood: sausages, confectionery, red meat, etc. Cholesterol clogs the veins and causes the loss of elasticity of the blood vessels;
- strong spices (pomegranate, red ground, bitter pepper), which irritate the walls of the vessels and provoke their excessive expansion;
- Salt and all foods with a high content of sesame - such as smoked fish and sausages. The fact is that the salt retards the fluid, and this contributes to the appearance of edema and is dilated;
- red meat and dairy products, which also facilitate the retention of liquids.
Data in the article general recommendations should become a permanent principle of your nutrition.