Acupuncture and reflexology: chi energy for leg health
This is one of the main differences of Chinese medicine fromScientific western. For the latter, the disease consists in the malfunctioning of the organ or system, whereas for traditional Chinese medicine this is a consequence of the energy imbalance in the body. Thus, Western medicine struggles with the causative agents of infections that have penetrated the body or tries to restore those organs and systems that do not work properly. From its side, traditional Chinese medicine prefers to restore the protective forces of the body and improve the general state, instead of struggling with symptoms. So-called energy therapies are based on manipulations carried out at certain points of the body with the help of needles (acupuncture) or by acting on certain areas of the feet that are associated with other zones and organs of our body (reflexotherapy).
With the help of an acupuncture, an effect is exerted on the corresponding meridians, in order to revive the current flow of energy, which is too slow, or to change its direction if it is incorrect.
Reflexologists believe that the body can beDivided into 10 vertical zones, which form the branching, ending in the fingers of the hands. The main branches are concentrated in the toes. Thus, by pushing to specific points on the brush or foot, the reflexologist directs the flow of energy that circulates in each vertical zone.
Acupuncture in the syndrome of tired legs and ivaric veins
Acupuncture is a branch of knowledgeTraditional Chinese medicine, which received the greatest distribution in the West. Acupuncture does not solve the problem of venous insufficiency and does not eliminate varicose veins, however it wrestles with troubling symptoms - a feeling of heaviness in the legs with monkey cramps.
Before you start pricked with needles,The specialist must carry out a full inspection in order to verify the general state of the energy flows. For this, in addition to finding out all the information about the diseases and lifestyle that you have suffered, it will evaluate the gait, the morphology of the face, the tongue, etc., as well as the pulse. Based on such diagnostic methods, the acupuncturist will prescribe the number of sessions that you will have to go through, and determine the number of needles required for procedures and the points of their puncture.
The session itself is that the acupuncturistPulls the skin with one hand and then sticks and pushes the needle to the desired point, performing a rotational movement. As soon as he sets the needle properly, the patient has a pleasant feeling in the corresponding meridian.
Needles - just that aspect of this methodTreatment, which scares many people. If the therapist is experienced, then the injections give only a slight unpleasant sensation. Needles are usually steel and destroyed after each session in order to avoid possible infection.
Reflexology for self-application
As already mentioned, reflexology is basedOn the theory of 10 interconnected zones (channels) of the body. When the flow of energy is blocked by something, this area causes problems related to health. In reflexology, only hands and feet are exposed to influence and all the manipulations of the doctor are directed to ensure free passage of energy through the channels.
After a reflexotherapy session, you may feelan incredible feeling of relief. Nevertheless, one should remember that this is a temporary feeling and it is necessary to go through several sessions in order to achieve the highest effect in the treatment of venous insufficiency.
If you want to independently engage in reflexology, it is important to pay attention to the following aspects:
- It is undesirable to concentrate only onfor example, the lymphatic groin point. It is better to process the entire foot in order not to disturb the balance of the energy flow, which is likely to happen if only one point is affected.
- Reflexogenic massage of hands and feet shouldlast about 45 minutes. In the event that you do not have enough time, it is better to concentrate your attention on any particular zone, in order to get rid of the specific manifestation of the disease. Just do not forget that this is more of an exception, which can not be made a rule.
- Avoid wearing watches, rings, bracelets, etc., as they can interfere with the correct energy flow.
- Any session of reflexotherapy, full or directed to specific manifestations of the disease, must be filled with the preparatory part.
- It is desirable that a reflexotherapy sessionalways included the impact on the hands and feet. In any case, a reflexogenic massage massage is a great opportunity when for various reasons you can not work your legs (for example, if you are at work, in an airplane, taxi, etc.). In addition, the techniques of pressing the points on the arms and legs are the same.
Massage: always outward
Reflexogenic massage is always performed indirection outward, because this is the form of freedom of energy. Therefore, when you conduct a session on your own, even if you find it difficult to do this because of the position being taken, do not change the direction of the movements.
Preparatory part of the reflexotherapy session
- Put the heel of the foot on your arm and grabsoles of the other hand. To do this, place the thumb of your hand on the cushion of the big toe, and the rest of your fingers on the upper part of the foot. And now scroll the stoppole to the right.
- Massage the foot with all the fingers of both hands, starting with the ankles and ending with the toes. Repeat in both directions.
- Clasp the foot on both sides and attach the thumb of the thumbs to the center of the lower part of the foot at the level of the tips of the fingers. Repeat several times.
- Turn your thumb over the soles of the step from the heel to your fingers.
- Rub your toe with the big toes.
- Push your thumb on the point of the solar tangle and twist it.
- Slightly pressing, move your thumb with the toe of the foot diagonally for several minutes.
- Embrace the palm with your palm and simulate for a few minutes.
- Press with the thumbs of your hands, while they are at the fingertips of your toes. At the end, press down on the tips of all fingers.
The reflexotherapy massage is performed by the side surface of the thumb and the pillows of all the others. Further we will familiarize with the basic methods.
- Slip your thumb: press down the thumb pad and push it forward.
- Focused rotation: press the ball of the index or thumb on the point and rotate the motion to the right, without moving it from the machined point.
- Rotation on a point: put a heel on a palm of one hand and with the big finger of other hand press on a point which it is necessary to work. Then rotate the foot in the palm to the right and left.
- Bending at the point: put the heel on the palm of your hand, and press the other hand with the thumb of the other hand to the machined point. Now, shift the foot forward and back, without losing the point of support of the heel in the palm of your hand.
After the session, drink more water
Some people after a reflexotherapy sessionhave a strong thirst. This is explained very simply. A full, well-conducted session of reflexotherapy stimulates the intricate plexus between all organs, as well as blood circulation. At the same time, the organism releases a large number of toxins and the kidneys are forced to work with stress. As a result of the combination of these factors, the need for input increases, because it makes it easier to remove unnecessary substances.
Reflexotherapy in the syndrome of tired legs and ivaric veins
The execution of the preparatory part allows you to start processing points that are directly related to the problem of venous insufficiency.
- To ease the feeling of heaviness: Sit comfortably to have easy access to the sole of the foot. You should carry out the massage of the external part of each foot, beginning with the thumb. Push hard to rotate. Another method of massage is to massage the foot of the heel and its sides.
- To stimulate blood circulation: on the hand there is a point, which allows to normalize the blood flow. It is located between the base of the finger and the little finger. Strongly press on it, carrying out rotary movements.
- To stimulate the lymphatic system: Push the fingers into the fleshy ankles. Draw your fingers through the lines, crossing the lifts. Then slide your fingers along the rise from the beginning of the foot to the base of her fingers.
- Stimulate the biologically active points on the handsand feet it is desirable for a few hours dosna, because such a massage not only relieves fatigue, but also causes a surge of strength, a feeling of freshness and freshness.