Backache behind the wheel - what to do?
The better you sit, the darker you will be!
If, after a trip, the loins begin to ache,All the time, the neck is numb and your hands grow numb, which means that this is because you are wrong at the wheel. The driver's seat should be the most comfortable, this is very important. Now in the modern model of the car you can adjust the inclination of the backrest, and in some you can fix even the height. If you feel that the chair is not very comfortable, then you need to apply additional accessories.
- Remember that the seatback should repeat the bends of your spine - this is the most ideal option. In this way, you will be able to secure the right position.
- Be sure to have a headrest! This accessory makes less stress on the spine, which means that the risk of injury to the cervical department decreases with sharp turns and jerks of the car. Headrest adjust so that the upper part of it was located at the level of the ears or the back of the head.
- For prevention of osteochondrosis, put under your backA special orthopedic pillow. It is able to reduce the damage of the vibrations and sitting position, moreover, there is strong support for the spine, the pressure on the vertebral column becomes fewer times, the posture is maintained, the fatigue and tension of the muscles are removed. In addition, you can use such a pillow only in the car, as well as at home and at work.
- Very useful accessories are automobileMassagers. For example, cloaks on seats made of rubber or wooden spikes can reduce the load on the spine. Such cloaks need to be properly fixed so that when riding the body it does not move down. You can also buy a vibrating massage on the seat of your car, it will relieve tension not only from the back muscles, but also from the hips with the help of the vibrating massage of acupuncture points.
- Also for health of your back you can buyOrthopedic special seat, having preliminary descended on reception to the orthopedist. The doctor will look at your spine, assess his condition and, of course, give individual advice and recommendations. Orthopedic seats are made of gel and elastic latex, so the load on the spine is reduced to 60%. Moreover, the blood circulation of the gluteal muscles will improve and the pressure of the small pelvis will decrease severalfold.
When we took courses at the driving school, weTaught how to sit properly. However, many, as soon as they get the right, completely forget the instructor's recommendations. But it is worth remembering that the right posture is not only comfort and a good overview. This is most important - the health of the back!
Surely you saw drivers who carelesslyCollapsed with the wheel of a car, right? So remember that such a landing in the supine position is the most harmful! Thus, all vertebral arteries overlap, which leads to rapid fatigue, fatigue, decreased attention, reaction and visual acuity. Moreover, other organs do not remain on the side - the organs of the small abdominal tazia suffer. Often, due to improper landing when driving, there are gastritis, sudden stagnation of blood in the small basin, pancreatitis, varicose veins, cholecystitis and so on.
Also very dangerous is the so-called "banana" pose,When you are tilting to the steering wheel, at the same time you straighten the legs towards the pedals. Doctors are advised to take care to master health and not take the pose of this fruit, because this will exaggerate the pressure on the discs between the vertebrae.
There is also one more pose, which is inherent inconfident drivers when the left elbow is on the window. This posture is very dangerous not only for the back, but for the whole organism, because lateral displacement necessarily leads to deformations in the lumbar spine, with the leader provoking himself on the development of pancreas and liver disease! Also, if your car has armrests, forget about them or do not use them too often.
Another very important moment for health is how muchClose to the steering wheel. If you move close to him, the back will get tired quickly, because there is no support. And if you sit too far from the steering wheel, then the load on the muscles of the legs and hands will grow.
What provokes the development of pathology of the musculoskeletal system in drivers?
- Hypodinamy. Discs between the vertebrae do not haveblood vessels, so their nutrition occurs in the process of diffusion. If a person moves little, the trophic processes take place more slowly, while the intervertebral cartilages lose their elasticity and elasticity. After a while, cracks begin to appear, then fragments of gelatinous venom enter and form a backbone. If a person moves little, the tomoids of the abdominal press and back lose their strength, so they can not keep the spine in the correct position, because of this, the load on the intervertebral discs increases. The same processes occur at all large joints, with a large risk of osteoarthritis.
- Vibration. When the vehicle is moving, yourthe body feels the impact of vibration, while forming a tiny crack in the intervertebral discs, and with time can form an intervertebral hernia. Vibration is also harmful to the articular tissue, with degenerative changes in cartilage and bone tissue.
- Forced position. If you just have to sit in an uncomfortable position, then this leads to violations of posture, muscle strain, impairment of blood supply to internal organs of the body, spine and lower limbs.
Gymnastics and massage for drivers
When the roads are bad, then get rid of the vibration on the body is very difficult, so you need to follow the rules.
- A day to stay behind the wheel can not more than 10 hours.
- Every two hours, make stops and get out of the car to rest.
- At stops, and also if you have got in a stopper, lose no time, make a complex of gymnastic exercises, this will take you only five minutes, no more.
Now consider a small set of exercises,which are designed specifically for drivers. It is very easy to do such exercises in traffic jams, do not waste time waiting for the green light at the traffic lights, hold it with profit. It is through these exercises that you can provide sufficient stress to the muscles of the abdominal press and abdomen, which are not responsible for the health of your spine.
- Initially, just rub your hands, budtontomalivaesh their soap.
- Thoroughly stroke each finger of the hand.
- Make at least five deflections of the trunk back, pryetidyvaya head.
- Hands carefully rub the back of the neck of the shoulders.
- Ten times perform torso torso left and right.
- Lean back as soon as you can, and thena primitive attitude, while lifting your chin, lower your shoulders, bend back and try to pull the shoulder blades together. You must feel how your back muscles are harnessed. In this position, sit for a couple of minutes. Gradually increase the time each day.
- Put your hands on the back of your head and apply pressure, while lowering your shoulders.
- Make five head inclinations left and right.
- Strain the abdominal muscles and hold in this position for 30 seconds, and then relax. Do this 7-10 times.
- Again, make the torso of the body left and right 5-7 times.
- Strain the muscles of the buttocks and hold it for 30 seconds, apotheom relax. Do this 5-7 times.
- Now do an exercise in the ankle joint, as if you are trying to get on your toes, and then go back to the starting position.
If there is a possibility, then at the stops leavefrom the car, do a few swords with your feet and deep squats. But when driving, special care is given to the landing, regularly straighten your back and pull your shoulders back.
Thanks to these simple guidelines, you cankeep the health of your back, because these exercises can not only help with pain swelling, but also serve as a good prevention of joint diseases, snotutustalost and give a sense of cheerfulness.