Answers to frequently asked questions to a gynecologist. Part 2
"Recently, ureaplasmosis has not been diagnosed. Is this disease too dangerous and how to treat it? "
Ureaplasmosis is a disease thatTransmitted by the sex route. However, the strain of ureaplasma can appear in people who are clinically healthy. Therefore, in this case, the treatment of both partners and subsequent laboratory monitoring is necessary. If ureaplazmoz not treated, there may be complications - erosion, cervicitis, prostatitis, cervical dysplasia, inflammation of the appendages and uterus, cystitis, colpitis. Gynecologists can choose for you the most effective drugs for the treatment of this disease. There are many varieties and for each patient they are individual.
"Post-partum five years have passed, the doctors said that I have a" bend in the uterus, "can I still get pregnant?"
If you were diagnosed with a bend of the uterus, then thisVovsene means that you can not conceive a child, moreover, it does not affect the outcome of pregnancy in any way, because the inappropriate position of the uterus is not a sign of infertility. Initially, we need to identify the reason why the organ has shifted. And if inflammation of the appendages or rectum, spikes, contributed to this, then first of all these diseases must be treated.
"Are there drugs that delay the appearance of menstruation for at least one or two days? I need to go to the sea ..."
There are many patterns of oralContraceptives that can change the menstrual cycle, while not exposing the body to the risk of damage. However, for this you need to visit a gynecologist. Remember that only a doctor can prescribe a drug and a scheme for its application, because each woman is individual.
"Three years ago we had a cesarean section. Yazaberemenela. Can we count on the fact that the birth will pass well, naturally? "
Childbirth can pass without surgeryInterventions for women who had a Caesarean section, but before that you need to thoroughly monitor ultrasound. Thanks to him you will know your condition of the scar on the uterus after that operation. Moreover, it is necessary to be under permanent control of the scar and fetus to avoid rupture of the uterus. If there are no indications for caesarean section, then the birth can go through in a natural way.
"On the 10th day of the cycle, there is the same pain as in the case of menstruation. Analyzes I handed over - all okay. What could it be?"
Such pain can be associated with the processOvulation, at the time of maturation and rupture of the follicle. It contains a liquid that irritates the mucous membrane of the stomach, and this can be the cause of painful sensations. Practically in the middle of each cycle, this process takes place. If the pains disturb you every month, then go to the gynecologist, do an ultrasound, determine the status of the ovaries - whether there is an inflammatory process, polycystosis.
"For a few days of the morning, a thrush appears. What can I do? I have already tried all the vaginal suppositories. "
First you need to make sure that this bothers youIt is thrush. You need to pass the analysis of excreta and make bapsose on the flora to make sure that the itching is a symptom of a yeast infection. If you confirm this, then you need to be treated with your partner, because thrush is transmitted sexually, even if the esteemed partner does not have any complaints.
"After sex, I feel pain. What could it be?"
After sexual intercourse, cystitis may occurthe result of infection. To find out the situation, you need to be examined for infections that are transmitted sexually: ureaplasma, chlamydia, mycoplasma. Moreover, visit urologists and give the urine test.
"The doctor said that I have a papillomavirus and prescribed treatment. Do you need to examine a partner and is there a risk of infection? "
Papillomavirus can be transmitted not onlysexually, but also to everyday oppressive contact - one mug, one towel and so on. Moreover, it is almost impossible to destroy this virus in the human body. Therefore, the partner should not only be examined, but also treated. Also this virus can provoke different pathologies in both partners: men can have papillomas of the sex organs, and in women - dysplasia of the cervix or condyloma.
"I have a lot of leukocytes in my blood. This will greatly affect my health? "
A large number of white blood cells areA symptom of many diseases: from usual overwork to serious diseases. Repeat the test after a couple of weeks. If the results are the same, then it is worthwhile to see a doctor and go to the hospital to determine the cause.
"What is the difference between surgical interruption of pregnancy and medication? When are medications prescribed? "
With drug abortionA combination of special drugs is accepted in which pregnancy is interrupted. So you can interrupt pregnancy, when the birth is less than 49 days from the first day of the last menstruation. If there are no contraindications, then, at the request of the woman, such interruption is carried out, necessarily under the supervision of a doctor.
When do you urgently need a reception?
There are symptoms, then the reception should be sent urgently. Remember that the sooner you seek help, the faster you will get rid of the problem.
- You live a sexual life, and you have a delay in menstruation.
- You do not live sexually and you have not had more than 3 menstruation.
- When there was an intimate affinity with a partner you do not trust.
- You hurt during sex.
- You feel itching, burning in intimate places, or strange inclusions begin to appear.
- At you very poor, plentiful or morbid monthly.
- Very often disturb the abdomen in the abdomen.
- You are experiencing pain in emptying.
- On the genital organs began to appear education, which is very similar to warts.
- If you want to conceive a child, you are not protected and you can not become pregnant.
Prepare for inspection!
Do not go to the gynecologist for a check-up, unless you yourself prepare yourself to knee to get the most accurate results.
- Two weeks after the month after the month, pay a visit to the gynecologist - it is during this period that the most accurate results will be obtained.
- The day before the examination do not have sex - otherwise the result may be inaccurate.
- Do not take medicine, do not use anti-fungal gels and creams for intimate hygiene for 72 hours.
- If you are being treated with antibiotics, then go to the gynecologist only after the dvenadials have passed after the last dose of medications: such drugs can change the microflorovaginas.
- In the professional examination includes examination of the breast, a swab pick up on the flora and examination on the chair. Take a disposable gynecological set, a clean sheet or diaper and socks.
- Before a visit to the doctor, do not douche and do not use intimate deodorants. Just wash yourself with soap and water, this will be enough.
- Do what the doctor says, then the baby will be born strong and healthy!
- Even before the 12th non-pregnancy, register forwomen's consultation. Pass the tests, go biochemical and clinical examination. It will be good, if before pregnancy you will do an investigation on TORCH-infection.
- At the 30th week, pass a second examination. In the first three months, take a double test to rule out malformations of the fetus and ultrasound. Only the doctor will tell you how many times you will need to do ultrasound, and at what time of pregnancy.
- Until the 20th week of admission to the obstetrician-gynecologist you need to come once every 3-4 weeks.
- Then until the 30th week, it is necessary to visit this doctor once every two weeks.
- After the 30th week, you need to go to the examination every 10-12 days. Beforehand, before the examination you should take urine for analysis.
- Only an obstetrician can determine how often youyou need to visit him, and only he solves the issue of your hospitalization or outpatient treatment if there are deviations in the normal pregnancy. Moreover, you should go to the therapist from time to time, and also if he says that you need to go to see other doctors, then you need to go!