Chamomile in Pregnancy
We constantly use chamomile for old people and children, internally and externally, for treatment and for prevention, and even simply, because it has a wonderful taste and smells very nice.
That's why many women do not even ask themselvesQuestions about this during pregnancy: if this camomile can help, then you need to apply necessarily to her. However, we can be very surprised when we see a footnote on the flowers with chamomile flowers that it is contraindicated during pregnancy. And moreover, during pregnancy about the use of chamomile can be found a lot of contradictory statements.
How to be in this situation? How do you know if chamomile is harmful to the kids and moms or vice versa brings incredible benefits?
What is the use of chamomile for the time of bearing a child?
In fact, chamomile flowers are very necessary andEven an unusual and extremely important period of a woman is useful, even as a child is pregnant. It can be said that if applied correctly, then during all nine months it is completely safe. Therefore, if you are very fond of using cosmetics based on chamomile (add to creams, Face, wash the hair with this infusion) or else like to drink a cup of aromatic tea in the afternoon from chamomile, then you can continue to do this without worrying about your health. But if you previously did not interact with chamomile, then you'd better buy a pack of chamomile flowers and begin acquaintance with her. Because for pregnant women, a chamomile can become an indispensable assistant. During the gestation of a chamomile, the child does not benefit from:
- Removes signs of toxicosis, including nausea.
- Killing pain: headache, stomach cramps and other pain will help to quench tea from chamomile.
- Relieves stress, calms the nervous system, removes overexcitation and drives away depressed and apathy.
- It struggles with excessive gas formation, constipation and bloating.
- Chamomile broth perfectly helps with stomatitis of other diseases of the mouth, if they rinse your mouth.
- Carries antiseptic,Anti-inflammatory, wound-healing and bactericidal action, so everyone is advised to use a pocket to treat skin inflammation, wounds, washing of the genitals and mouth rinsing.
- Chamomile is rich in magnesium and calcium.
- If you are concerned about inflammations and diseases of the sex organs, then the decoction based on chamomile can be used as a bath, douching, compresses and suspensions.
- With diseases of the upper respiratory tract, one can do inhalations and gargle with chamomile.
- Reduces inflammation of the joints.
Cautions for pregnant women
However, it should be remembered that in order todaisy brought only the benefits it needs to be properly applied. If we talk about outdoor use, then it should be said that one should not be afraid, of course, unless there is no individual intolerance to this flower. But when you want to drink chamomile tea or make a decoction, you need to be especially careful.
If it is a simple chamomile tea, thenmake a delicate infusion and in any case do not abuse. A pregnant woman can drink no more than two glasses of such a decoction per day, but it is best to not go to the extreme, so limit yourself to one glass. If you over-use chamomile tea, then it can turn into premature people and an increased tone of the uterus. This is due to the fact that broths and chamomile based on the basis of pushing the body to produce estrogen, and they are the threat of miscarriage and lead the uterus in tone.
In order to protect yourself from this, it is not worth itdrink a little tea too much. And if you are a future mother, then before accepting, carefully read the composition of the herbal collections, because in addition to chamomile, there may be other "dangerous" plants for your position.
Most pregnant women try as hard as possibleit is better to keep track of your health, shielding yourself from all sorts of chemical preparations, so they switch to purely natural means. Remember that a lot of herbs, if misused, can cause irreparable harm to you.
Chamomile tea for pregnant women
Everyone, even the busiest housewife, canquicken your health with simple chamomile tea. Practically all the recipes of this tea are very simple and do not require special knowledge and skills. Here are some of them:
- Take a spoonful of chamomile flowers and fill it with a glass of boiling water. Let the tea infuse in the thermos for three hours, and then strain it. Drink ¼ cup of tea two or dazhtri twice a day.
- Take 20 grams of dried chamomile flowers and pour 0.5 liters of water. Let him leave for about five minutes, turn off the stove and let the tea stay for fifteen minutes. Strain and drink with dried fruits or honey.
Chamomile tea during pregnancy is best and useful in hot form. So the body takes it faster, digests and lifts your tone.
Decoctions of chamomile
Everyone knows that this wonderful flower is not usedonly as a tea, but also as a natural medicine. Now you are avoiding all the chemistry and trying to maintain your health with decoctions and medicinal substances.
Take four tablespoons of chamomile flowers andzalejtodnim a glass of hot (necessarily boiled) water. Cover and heat for half an hour. After this, cool the infusion at room temperature for ten minutes and strain. You can store it in a cool place, but not for more than two days. Take half a cup twice a day.
Chamomile for beauty
In addition, that you can take chamomileinternally, it can also be useful to you for maintaining beauty. As mentioned earlier, chamomile is rich in magnesium and calcium, and with their help you can follow the beauty of nails, hair and skin, which are most weakened during the gestation of the baby.
Hair Mask: chamomile must be brewed with water in the ratio of 1: 3 and insist in the thermos for about three hours. After soak the hair with a syrup, wrap it in a film and wrap it with a towel. After an hour, wash it off with water.
Mask for the face: three tablespoons of chamomile should be poured 150mlklyapyaka. This infusion wrap with a towel and insist in this position for ten hours. In the resulting broth, soak the gauze and put it on for fifteen minutes. After this, be sure to wash with warm water.
Tray for nails: a tablespoon of chamomile fill a glass of boiled water and let it brew (half an hour). This infusion slightly dilute with water and hold his hands for twenty minutes.
Remember that applying chamomile to pregnant womenwomen need caution. Do not resort to the crudely read recipes in magazines and the Internet, especially if they are undeveloped specifically for future moms. Clearly calculate the daily rate and stick to it, and remember that if you neglect the rules of use, you can hurt yourself even with gifts of nature.