Oil of watermelon seeds
In natural oil-and-oil seeds it is contained inincreased concentrations of folic acid, oleic acid, carotenoids, tocopherols, selenium and zinc. Due to this, it has a diuretic (diuretic), immunomodulating, cardiovascular, capillary-strengthening, antisclerotic, membrane stabilizing, anti-anemic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and oncoprotective action, moreover, it excellently stimulates the hyperstatic gastrointestinal tract.
In watermelon oil, there is a pigment of lycopene, whichit is very reminiscent of carotene, it protects LDL cholesterol from accumulation on the walls of the artery from oxidation, resulting in a reduced risk of hypertension, atherosclerosis and the development of IHD.
Poly- and monounsaturated fatty acids: Linoleic Ileinic - are found in the fatty acids Omega-3, they decide how to distribute the energy of the body. In addition, they induce the synthesis of prostaglandins, increase the filtration function of the kidneys, reduce blood pressure, help produce hormones (steroids), improve hemodynamics of renal blood flow and revive the sensitivity of nerve fibers.
If you take watermelon oil, it is activateddiuretic action and there is a change in the physico-chemical composition of urine. With this, there are salts, small concretions, mucus, sand dissolves, inflammation in the urinary bladder, urinary tract and renal pelvis is much reduced. Thus, there is a warning of metabolic disorders, polyarthritis, development of urolithiasis, osteochondrosis, gout and other diseases. Due to this mildly diuretic action of oil, it is allowed to prescribe it to women who are wearing a baby, in case of toxicosis in pregnant women and people who suffer from pyelonephritis.
Oil from watermelon stones strengthens a diureticthe effect of prihotecks, which are caused by improper functioning of the kidneys, moreover, it is not necessary to take additional preparations rich in potassium, because in watermelon it is abundant. If a person is resistant to chemical diuretics, then there is a possibility that there will be a shift in the treatment of "edematic" patients, there will be spasms and painful sensations, but only if you regularly take a watermelon. It removes uric acid from the tissues into the bloodstream and moreover, the kidneys themselves contribute to this excretion.
The oil contains hemoglobin derivativesigamatin compounds that help maintain a normal and stable level of hemoglobin in the blood, especially if a person develops chronic kidney failure, which is accompanied by nephritis and urolithiasis.
Due to the large content of selenium and zinc, watermelon oil has immunostimulating, antioxidant and oncoprotective effects.
Indications for the application of watermelon oil:
- kidney disease: cystitis, pyelonephritis, chronic nephritis, treatment and prevention of nephrolithiasis (urolithiasis), prevention of recurrences, when stones are formed in the fragmentation of kidney stones, postoperative surgery;
- for potentiating the action of chemical diureticsfunds, as well as in the case when they are inactive, acute edematous syndrome of kidney genesis. Oil is particularly important for elderly and senile people as a diuretic for atony-urinary bladder and intestine, hepatitis, hepatosis, cystitis, adenoma of the prostate gland, toxic liver damage;
- chelate-forming cholagogue at the initial stage of the JKB outside the exacerbation, dyskinesia of the gallbladder, chronic cholecystitis;
- hypertensive disease of ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis, a condition of perindinsitis, which is combined with hyperlipidemia and hypercholesterolemia;
- pregnancy, in which late toxicosis occurs, open swelling;
- anemia, lesions of veins, capillaries;
- syndrome of chronic fatigue, decreased immunity, asthenia;
- climacteric syndrome, menopause, which is combined with estrogen-substituting therapy;
- beriberi, trophic skin disorders, dry hair, brittle nails;
- cardiac weakness, hypertension;
- disturbed metabolism: excess salts and uric acid in the body;
- osteochondrosis, chronic colitis with colostasis and constipation, intestinal atony, obesity, slagging of the organism, dolicho-sigma;
- for prevention of premature aging and in case of loss of eyesight.
How to apply watermelon seed oil?
If you do not have an individual intolerance tomuscle oil, then take butter for half an hour before meals three times a day for 0,5-1 teaspoon. You can take watermelon oil in combination with other oils: oil of apricot, walnut or pumpkin oil. Apply it regularly and for a long time - as long as the doctor tells you or to the clinical effect. If the chair starts to relax, the dose should be reduced or three times the application should be changed twice.
Contraindications to the application of oil from the seeds of watermelon
Oil is contraindicated in case of allergicreactions with acute diseases in the abdominal region: acute cholecystitis, acute pancreatitis, acute infection, reflex disease, appendicitis, attacks of acute renal colic, acute ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, intestinal obstruction, biliary colic attack, chronic diarrhea syndrome and acute urinary retention of mechanical origin .