Menopause and weight
Adding weight to menopause is most often due to this:
- Reducing the mass of muscle tissue.
- Rapidly reducing the level of estrogen.
- Incorrect nutrition and way of life.
- Absence of physical loads.
Many women are starting to gain weight alreadyFor the pre-menopause (pre-menopause period), and this is 35-55 years old. Of course, the kilograms collected during this period, it is very difficult to dump, but it is quite possible to control your weight. Experts have shown that women who gain weight after menopause are subject to increased risk of breast cancer. Studies have shown that if you gain 10 kilograms after this period, the risk increases, and if you lose weight, then it decreases immediately. With the help of proper nutrition and exercise, you can control your weight and keep it at the same level.
Kilograms that you type beforeMenopause, distributed throughout the body: hands, hips, stomach, buttocks, and the weight that you type during the menopause, mainly accumulates on the abdomen, why the figure becomes an apple. If you do not follow this, it can lead to cardiovascular diseases.
Symptoms and signs of menopause
- Night tides and sweating;
- Unexplained abrupt addition in weight, features in the ventral part;
- Slight mucosal vagina;
- Spontaneous incomprehensible changes in the menstrual cycle (monthly may be easier than usual or worse), irregular monthly;
- Insomnia or sleep disturbance, which previously did not bother you:
- Unusual mood swings.
The reasons for gaining weight
In the menopause, weight is addedWomen not only because of hormonal changes that occur in women's organizations, even hormones are the main reason for not very pleasant changes in the female body, from which the body of a woman suffers. The forms of the body also vary from the process of aging and from the way of life. Here are the reasons why a woman is gaining weight:
- Overeating - you consume too many unnecessary calories that are not able to digest and burn, so they have to put off their nets.
- Many women by this time develop insulin resistance, so the body is forced to save calories, and not to process them.
- Psychological factors - chronic fatigue,Constant stress, increased anxiety. Because of these factors, the body functions fail, a constant feeling of hunger (often false) begins to appear, which is the reason for the appearance of excess centimeters.
- Aging - with age, every womanMuscle mass decreases, azhir cells and interlayers, on the contrary, become larger. Because of this, calories start to be burned more slowly, and that muscle mass, which has become much smaller, can no longer process as many calories as could at a young age.
- Sedentary lifestyle - over the years the body stopsExpress their need for calories in order to produce energy. As a result, all the excess calories are set by fat, which eventually displaces muscles and becomes in their place. The metabolism of substances becomes noticeably slower, and as a consequence, fat becomes more and more in the daytime. As a rule, women in the menopausal period practically do not go in for sports, as before, so the calories remain on the stomach.
- Hereditary factors, too, should not be forgotten. This also plays a strongball during the menopause at the expense of weight.
- Hormonal imbalance - a deficiency of hormones can also contribute to the accumulation of fatty deposits.
- Diseases of the thyroid gland - if your thyroid gland is upset, the weight may increase.
- Slow metabolism - due to the fact that there are no physical exertion, and there is only the aging process, in the menopausal period of the woman's life, the more kilograms are added.
How to prevent weight gain
It is worth pointing out that the weight will increase in any case, this can not be avoided, but you can apply several methods that will help to resist:
- Start moving constantly, be more active.
- Watch your appetite.
- With the help of hormonal therapy you can maintain the necessary level of hormones in the body, which will contribute to self-control over weight.
- Revise your diet, it should beLess fatty foods. Eat less fats of animal origin, choose vegetable fats, for example, olive, lean and peanut butter, nuts.
- Count your calories eaten per day.You start to grow old, no matter how horrible it may sound, so your body needs fewer calories. Eat food sensibly. It is not necessary to reduce your calories to a minimum-this is also dangerous, because he will begin to be greedy and will pick them up, thereby increasing body weight.
- Start playing sports. Perhaps you will like aerobics, which will increase the level of metabolism, due to which the fats will gradually fuse. Remember that physical load is also useful in that it builds muscle mass.
- Start thinking about yourself today, now! Do not delay! Any woman should go on a diet and start training after thirty years. So you can keep your weight in the norm and moreover, warn the fullness.
- Bring in your diet more vegetables, fruits, vegetable proteins, and instead of hamburgers, pork and potatoes, eat tuna, chicken breast, salmon fillet and isalate without oil.
- Eat more fluid, well, if it's ordinary water, refrain from carbonated drinks and drinks that contain caffeine.
Perimenopause and weight gain
Perimenopause is a time interval thatIt is preceded by menopause. It is during this time that a woman changes, changes in her organism occur, which, as a rule, say that menopause is not far off. This can begin at any moment, you can wait for this from 35 years to 60, , These signs can last from two to six years. It is these women who are overweight. Such fullness can not be prevented, even if the woman is on a strict diet.
The weight loss methods that youUsed before, can be absolutely useless. During the period of perimenopause, most of the women are fully polnetic in the abdominal cavity. During perimenopause, there may be hormonal fluctuations, the accumulation of fatty glands and a decreased level of estrogen.
Advice to women who want to be in shape after 40 years
- Make sure that the portions are small.
- Reduce the consumption of calories.
- Do not sit on a hard diet.
- Remember that your body needs water.
- Refrain from rapid weight loss. So there can be an osteoporosis.
- Start an active lifestyle.