Female diseases: hydrosalpinx
What is a hydrosalpinx?
Complex medical term hydrosalpinxIndicates the accumulation of fluid in the fallopian tube (Greek hydro and sálpinx - water and tube). This accumulation is due to the impossibility of the outflow of this liquid during "blockage of the pipe".
Why does the hydrosalpinx occur?
The liquid itself, which accumulates in the uterinePipes, is a natural secretion of the cellulose fluid that is produced by the body. Therefore, the main cause of the disease is the overlap of the lumen of the uterine tube and an abnormal circulation.
It can be said that the hydrosalpinx isThe result of the inflammatory processes that precede it in the fallopian tubes. Because of frequent inflammation and improper treatment, the blood circulation and lymph outflow in the tubes is disrupted, which leads to the adhesive process and the "plugging of the tube" (inflammation of the tube tubes is called salpingitis)
Main previous diseases:
- Chronic adnexitis
- Infectious diseases
- Postoperative inflammation, which led to the formation of adhesions.
When is it worth starting to worry? Main symptoms
- Drawing pains in the ovaries and uterus (often sluggish symptoms, similar to the symptoms of adnexitis)
- Cramping abrupt pains, which are accompanied by a discharge of transparent watery discharge.
Since often the disease occursQuite unobtrusively, then a clear diagnosis can be made only with the help of modern diagnostic methods, namely, ultrasound and laparoscopy. It should also be noted that before the diagnosis of hydrosalpinx, the doctor should rule out the oncology, since early cancer can give similar symptoms.
Hydrosalpine treatment methods
The doctor, after careful research,Selects the treatment method individually for each patient. The choice is affected by age, exhaustion of neglect of the disease, and the general condition of the woman. Most commonly, three methods are used:
- Conservative treatment - is associated with the treatment of inflammation.
- Operative treatment - laparoscopy of the fallopian tubes. Depending on the severity of the damage to the pipe - either its complete removal, or the operation by the restoration of the patency of the pipe.
- Physiotherapy treatment (often concomitant).
In modern gynecologyLaparoscopic operations are considered to be the most ideal kind. This type of surgery is less invasive, easily tolerated by patients and very informative for the doctor. All the pathologies associated with the main disease, which the doctor diagnoses in the process of a parapascopy, can be eliminated.
After the operation, patients are discharged from the hospital for 2-3 days. And on the first day a woman rises from her bed.
In the arsenal of modern medicine appeared minilaparoscopic apparatuses. The operation in this case is carried out by micro-piercing. In this case, do not apply any stitches at all.
Will people's methods help?
With such a disease as hydrosalpinx, folkMethods can serve as additional means for the rehabilitation of postoperative care or for conservative treatment. It must be remembered that this disease is a consequence of other diseases, which most often requires surgical methods of treatment.
Attention! The procedures associated with heating (baths, compresses) can be dangerous in this disease. Consultation with a doctor is obligatory.
Prevention of hydrosalpinx
How nibanal it will sound, but to protect your body from diseases associated with the adhesive process, you need to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Tesovety, which we will give below, will help every woman to preserve her health and to pay attention to negative changes in time.
- Pay attention to the nature of excretions (abundance, color and consistency). Any changes need to be noticed and consult a doctor.
- Support the immunity. Properly rational nutrition, proper rest, observance of the regime of the day is the simplest thing that you can do for your immunity. Remember that uncontrolled use of antibiotics and hormonal drugs increases the risk of inflammation.
- Eliminate bad habits from your life.
- Adhere to hygiene, but without fanaticism (for example, frequent douching contributes to a decrease in the protective function of the flora of the vagina, which leads to infection).
- Safe sex or sex with one partner is the guarantee of a woman's health.
- Take care of your nervous system.
- Regularly visit a gynecologist - at least twice a year, even if you are not worried.