50 Most Useful Products
1. Avocado. Thanks to this fruit, you can reduce the cholesterol level in the blood in a short time. From it you can cook a multitude of dishes. Use it is recommended several times a week.
2. The apple helps in the work of the stomach, kills the pathogenic microbe and prevents cancer. It contains many useful vitamins and trace elements: vitamin C, iron and others.
3. Raspberry contains a lot of vitamin C, so it is recommended to eat during a cold. In addition, this delicacy is one of the most low-calorie - in a glass of just 60 calories.
4. Cranberry juice kills harmful bacteria and protects the urinary bladder from infections. To get the most benefit, drink it without sugar.
5. Apricot helps to minimize the effect of free radicals on the body, thanks to the content of a large number of beta-radicals. One apricot contains 17 calories.
6. Garlic helps maintain the microflora in the stomach and protects us from colds. And all thanks to phytoncids. It contains a lot of ivimin S.
7. Melon is just a box with vitamins. It has an antioxidant base, and potassium, and vitamins A, C. With regular use of the family, you can lower blood pressure and protect your body from free radicals.
8. Carrots contain a lot of vitamin A, which helps preserve eyesight and protects our skin from cancer. To this vitamin is better assimilated, carrots must be consumed in raw form with a fat dressing (sour cream, butter).
9. Onions are useful for the thyroid gland, liver and heart. And in spite of the fact that it contains many trace elements. And, of course, it is useful for immunity.
10. Tomato helps to reduce stomach cancer. For that, it's enough to eat just one tomato per day, as scientists say.
11. Milk is the record holder for the calcium content, which is necessary for everyone, especially children and pregnant women. From the lack of this vitamin we have broken nails, hair, teeth fall out and there are problems with bones.
12. Raisins contain a lot of iron and potassium. Potassium is needed for the heart, but iron helps to transport oxygen through the body, which is very important.
13. Figs also contain a lot of potassium, which is useful not only for the heart, but also for blood vessels. Also, it has vitamin B6, which helps produce serotonin, a hormone of happiness.
14. Lemon contains a huge amount of vitamin C and is simply non-replaceable for colds. It also prevents the occurrence of cancer.
15. Kefir is useful for digestion, it puts in order the bacterial flora of the intestine and relieves constipation.
16. Lime, as in other citrus fruits, contains multivitamin C.
17. Artichokes help control the level of cholesterol and protect them from free radicals.
18. Green tea is useful for blood vessels and increases immunity. If you drink at least a cup of tea a day every day, this will protect you from otitisult.
19. Ginger helps regulate the metabolism in the body. It is irreplaceable for those who want to lose weight.
20. Broccoli contains beta-carotene and vitamin C. But most importantly, this product protects against breast cancer. So eat the broccoli girls, and more.
21. Spinach. It contains many carotenoids and lutein. These substances help to maintain good eyesight in old age.
22. Pumpkin helps the work of the gastrointestinal tract, protects against skin cancer and increases immunity.
23. Honey has an anti-inflammatory effect, useful for blood vessels and immunity. It is often used for cosmetic purposes - for masks, massages and so on.
24. Banana is a source of vitamin C and A. It helps to improve the mood and overcome stress.
25. Sprouted wheat contains a lot of vitamin E, which is useful for hair, nails and skin. If you eat one day on one tablespoon of wheat, then you will provide your body 7% of the daily magnesium.
26. Olives, both black and green, are rich in iron and vitamin E.
27. Peanuts help reduce the risk of heart disease by 20%. It contains useful fats, but only eat it in a raw, ana fried form.
28. Pomegranate juice is a natural aphrodisiac, reduces pressure, contains a lot of iron and helps fight cancer.
29. Eggs are a storehouse of protein. However, they do not overload the digestive system and are well absorbed.
30. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
31. Cabbage contains a lot of fiber, thanks to which helps to establish digestion.
32. Crab meat contains zinc and vitamin B12. These vitamins are useful for the nervous system and immunity. Even in canned meat, all the benefits are preserved.
33. The rice contains vitamins PP, E and B, selenium, manganese and zinc. This cereal normalizes the work of our stomach and charges us with energy.
34. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C. It helps fight free radicals and protects us from premature aging.
35. Blueberries contain a lot of antioxidants. The ion is useful for the nervous system of eruption.
36. Sea kale protects against diseases of the thyroid gland, due to the high content of iodine and 40 useful vitamins.
37. Black chocolate can prevent the formation of blood clots due to the fact that it contains antioxidants.
38. Bread from wholemeal flour not only cleans the body, but is a preventive remedy for vascular diseases and cancer.
39. Walnuts - a source of monounsaturated fats and proteins. Protect us from diabetes and heart attacks.
40. Soy contains many useful substances - phosphorus, fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium. And this is not a complete list.
41. Meat of chicken contains vitamins of group B and prevents cancer diseases. To provide the body with the maximum protein and a minimum of fat, eat chicken without skin.
42. Chili poultry kills harmful bacteria in the stomach and intestines, and also speeds up the metabolism.
43. Red grapes slows down the aging of the body and is useful in anemia.
44. Plum contains a natural antioxidant - polyphenol, which protects against cancer and other diseases.
45. The liver of beef or pork contains a lot of biotin, which is simply necessary for strong nails and thick hair.
46. Cherry juice helps to relieve tension after physical training. And most importantly - it contains a lot of antioxidants.
47. Fungi contain selenium and help to remove the harmful effects of free radicals. They are rich in proteins, so they can temporarily replace the yam.
48. Pineapple. It contains enzymes that help organisms break down heavy food. Therefore, they are recommended for those who wish to throw off a couple of kilos without harm to the body.
49. Red caviar contains lecithin, which helps fight cholesterol. In addition, caviar helps to strengthen immunity.
50. Beet is a pantry of iron. It helps to fight the problems of the intestines, with angina and anemia.