How to reduce the consumption of sugar?
Tips to help reduce the consumption of sugar
- Do not put sugar in the food you eat. It is best not to add sugar to foods that do not contain it, so drink tea and coffee without sugar, eat cereals without it.
- Do not at all think about what is brownSugar is more useful than white, so you can eat it. Not at all. Those useful substances that are contained in it are very poorly absorbed by our body, and all because, the more we eat sugar, the less minerals and vitamins are absorbed. If the blood sugar level is exceeded, then insulin begins to be produced, and in turn, along with sugar, it also removes useful, necessary substances, which are kept in the blood at that moment.
- Do not eat foods that contain common carbohydrates and do not have fiber. For example, pasta, potatoes, non-cereal bread, and others.
- Do not believe all the words "Skim". If you see takenadpisi, do not rush to take the product, because it does not mean that there is a little calorie. Usually such products contain very much sugar, so before buying, read the composition.
- Try to buy products of different colors. What does it mean? Vegetables, fruits and berries take not only red or yellow. All colors must be present in your diet. The more colors, the more vitamins and nutrients, and there will be less buns, crackers and chips in the basket.
- Always read the composition. You need to know how much sugar is in this or that product, in order to consume it as little as possible.
- Try to buy products in whichContains less artificial sweeteners because they develop addiction to carbohydrates and sugar in the body, and in addition they consume chromium and a microelement in the body that we need to maintain the sugar level in the balance.
- Always count. The label says the amount of sugar in the product. You need to divide it by 4, and you will find out how many teaspoons of sugar you will eat along with this product.
- Try to eat less sweet foods. Especially if you lose weight or you have a lot of sugar in your blood, or by other medical indicators. If everything is in order, then you do not need to limit anything.
- Eat no more than 100-120grams of fruit a day.
- Drink only fresh juices. Do not buy them in the store, they contain a lot of sugar and are completely devoid of fiber. In these cases there is nothing useful, to that they are poorly absorbed by the body.
Every product that comes to our eyes,Contains calories. This applies to fruits, vegetables, and yygod. From them our body receives carbohydrates. Caloric content of a fruit depends on the content of sugar-fructose, sucrose and glucose. That sugar, which we get from products of plant content, fills us with energy.
People who suffer from diabetes or some other diseases, where you need to eat less sugar, it is important to know what kind of fruit contains less of it.
Sugar can be contained in an unchanged amount inDifferent varieties and fruits. Somewhere there are more of them, somewhere less. Take, for example, the average apple, it contains about 20grams of sugar, in a ripe banana - 15.5 grams, in a glass of blue grapes - 23grams, in a glass of strawberries - 8 grams, but in a cup of pulp of watermelon - 10 grams.
You should know that such a sugar is much more usefulThe one that is put in cakes and biscuits. With sugar diabetes and kidney disease, sugar of natural origin improves the condition of the body. Fruits can reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, which is why berries and fruits should be used for food for the prevention of stroke, cancer and hypertension. Also, they contain antioxidants, which increase the immunity and cleanse the body.
These products are low in calories, but they are not neededUse more than three times a day. In berries and fruits, however, there are many sugars, so it must be stretched for the whole day. A woman can eat up to 6 teaspoons a day, and a man to 9. You should know that 1 teaspoon = 4g, sugar = 15-20 calories. Therefore, when making a menu for a day, consider the products in which it is included.
Which fruits contain less sugar?
- Cranberries contain little sugar. In one glass of these berries all 4 grams of sugar, but in a glass of dried berries contains its 72 grams.
- Strawberries, which everyone loves so much, do not have much sucrose and fructose. In a cup of fresh berries contains 7-8 grams of sweetmeat, and in frozen - 10 grams.
- Papaya is a fruit with low sucrose content. In a cup of this fruit contains 8 grams of sucrose, and in a cup of puree from papaya - 14 grams. In addition, there are a lot of vitamin A, C, potassium and carotene in the fruit.
- In one lemon contains 1.5-2 grams of sucrose, as well as oncogate vitamin C.
- In addition to the above fruits, the leastNatural sugar is found in green apples, apricots, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, melons, black currants, pears, mandarins, grapefruit, watermelon, plums and green gooseberry.
Which fruits contain the most sucrose?
- In a glass of grape berries contains 29 grams of sucrose. It is also rich in potassium and various vitamins.
- The banana contains 12 grams of sugar and 5 grams of starch. On the day you can eat it no more than 4 pieces.
- In 100 grams of figs contains 16 grams of sucrose, and in dried wine, and even more, so you need to be more careful with it.
- Mango is a very high-calorie product, which in one-batch contains 35 g of sugar. But it needs to be eaten, because it contains phosphorus, potassium, niacin, dietary fiber and beta-carotene.
- In a cup of pineapple contains 16 g of sugar, but it should be used in limited quantities, because it is rich in potassium, vitamin C natural fiber.
- Cherry is a very high-calorie berry and in one cup contains 18-29 grams of sucrose, however a cup of sour cherry contains 9-12 grams of sugar.