Honey: useful properties
In ancient times, people who hunted forWild honey, did not have any problems with the vascular system, joints and lived for a long time. This was because they were all bees. It turns out that bees are a wonderful medicine. With his help they treated a cold, diseases of the heart muscle, nervous system and various kinds of inflammation.
Propolis is widely used in cosmetics and medicine. He treats wounds, burns, frostbite, pulmonary tuberculosis, sore throat, mucous membrane of the mouth, add to the cream of the toothpaste.
Bees feed on pollen, which contains multivitamins, proteins, mineral salts, growth substances, hormones and fats. Priestsischenie, anemia and weakness is recommended to use pollen.
What you need to know about honey
Flower honey is the most popular. Especially popular are such varieties as acacia, mustard, sunflower, lime, sweet, cotton and buckwheat. The growth of the bees from which the bees collect pollen depends on the name of the honey. People appreciate more varieties, but dark varieties are saturated with mineral substances.
In any honey there are almost 60 different substances. The main ones are fructose and glucose. In 100 grams of honey contains 335 calories. Honey accelerates the metabolism.
To store honey special efforts are not necessary. It does not disappear. In the case of a candied jar of honey, put it in hot water, and it will again become liquid.
If the humidity is high, then honey canSour, so store it better in a dry place in a glass jar or dishes made of aspen, poplar, alder or linden. If the barrel is made of oak, then honey can darken. Do not store honey in aluminum or galvanized containers.
Drug consumption rate
To bring the body benefits, during the dayyou can eat 100-150 grams of honey. To make it better digested it is necessary to eat it a couple of hours before meals or three hours later. Its use with tea, milk and warm water is very useful.
Children should be given honey with fruit, tea or porridge. For the kids, it's enough to eat a couple of spoons a day.
Who does not use
Some people are allergic to honey and after ititching may occur, headache, runny nose and gastrointestinal disorders. Therefore, they can not eat honey in any case. People who suffer from diabetes mellitus may take medication in small amounts, but before doing so, consult a doctor for advice.
Honey as a medical facility
Honey is a natural medicine that absorbs various enzymes, microelements, minerals and vitamins that are well-digested. They can cure wounds and kill various microbes.
With ulcers, honey is added to decoctions and vegetable juices.
Some recipes with honey content that you can prepare yourself:
- Ointment for curing ulcers and wounds that are long-lasting. 20 grams of fish oil, 80 g of honey and 3 g of xerobe. To smear the wound with a bandage.
- For the treatment of wounds 1 lopku dry marshwort swamp pour boiling water and insist half an hour, strain and put a spoonful of honey. It is also advisable to drink 2 tablespoons a half an hour before a meal with yazvezheludka.
- To heal the wounds, pour 50 grams of eucalyptus leaves 0.5 lvoda and boil 4 minutes, strain and put 2 tablespoons of honey. Do lotion on the wounds.
- Brew a spoonful of chamomile flowers in a glass of boiling water, when it cools off and add a half spoonful of honey. Gargle with sore throat, stomatitis mouth, can be used in enemas.
The effect of honey in the pancreatic tract
Honey well affects the work of the intestines. It acts like an easy laxative. Eat 70-100 grams by dissolving it in water.
- To cure gastritis, a spoonful of honey should be dissolved in a warmth and eat 2 hours before meals for 2 months.
- To cure the gallbladder, the liver and spleen needs a glass of black radish juice and a glass of honey and take half a glass three times a day.
The effect of honey on the exchange of substances
With the exhaustion of the body, honey is simply necessary. Multiple recipes, which help to treat tuberculosis, when the body needs enhanced nutrition.
- Grind the aloe leaves, squeeze the juice. You need 250 g of juice + the same amount of honey and 350 g of wine. To stand for 4 days in a dark place at a temperature of 5-8 degrees. Drink 1 lozhetrisidy per day for half an hour before meals.
- 10 g honey on the stove, add 100 g butter (cream), as much smaltz, 15 grams of aloe juice and 100 g of cocoa. Twice a day, take 1 spoonful of hot milk.
Taking honey, you will soon be able to bring your body in order. We all love the sweet, and when we are on a diet, we need to restrain ourselves. But honey can replace sweets, cakes and pastries.
Applying such simple recipes, you can not only lose weight, but also improve your health.