Heliotherapy - sun treatment
In order to be healthy, you need toOur body was of sufficient solar energy, and if it is not enough, then the problems with joints, adrenals or the system of physis may begin. And if you stay too long in the sun, it can lead to allergies and hormonal functions may suffer.
Sunbathing took in Greece the participants of the Olympic Games, the Egyptians, the Assyrians, even Hippocrates knew about the healing property of sunlight.
The radiation of the sun consists of ultraviolet and infrared radiation.
Ultraviolet radiation is much more valuable than infrared rays. It has bactericidal action, enriches the skin with vitamins and biologically active substances.
Infrared rays have anti-inflammatory, vasodilating and metabolic effects. Therefore, they are very useful for frostbite, burns, diseases of internal organs, myositis and neuralgia.
The use of sunlight
Exposure to the sun produces serotonin- a hormone of joy, vitamin D is produced, which is very useful for bone tissue. If you are out in the sun for about 15 minutes, you will get vitamin D more than the daily allowance. Thanks to this vitamin, our body receives phosphorus and calcium.
Vitamin D removes cholesterol from the body, so if you have high levels of it, then go to bask in the sun.
When you are out in the sun, it works well.Blood circulation, the photochemical processes are activated, the skin becomes smooth and supple, and tanned skin 3 times more kills germs. But too much too, you can not sunbathe, because it can lead to skin cancer, as well as it can lose water and become wrinkled.
It is very easy and easy to treat sun diseaseSkin, especially quickly you can cure acne. When the skin is peeled, the mouth of the sebaceous gland is uncorked with it. Patients with psoriasis are also recommended to be in the sun. You can also use sunlight to treat ulcers that appear after tuberculosis, bruises, varicose veins and insect infestations, as well as sunlight cures scaly lichen and eczema.
With a good tanning, fats decay, betterProtein is digested and food is processed, the immune system is activated, oxidation-reduction processes are intensified, brain work is activated.
Sun has a positive effect on the production of sperm. Experts say that the summer of spermatozoa becomes larger.
Contraindications of heliotherapy
- If you do not have enough blood circulation, then you can not sunbathe in the sun, because it can exacerbate shortness of breath.
- Children under 1.5 years can not take sunbathing, but children under 3 years of heliotherapy should be appointed with extreme caution.
- It is non-sunlight to treat photodermatosis, pellagra and lupus erythematosus. If you have heightened sensitivity, you should not also sunbathe.
- It is not recommended to sunbathe pregnant women, because there may be pigment spots on the face.
- People can not be in the sun who suffer from hypertension, because the risk of hypertensive crisis may increase.
- If you suffer from ischemia, then heliotherapy is also contraindicated to you.
- It is impossible to burn people who suffer from diabetes, tuberculosis, adrenal glands, severe lung diseases, neuroses, lupus erythematosus.
- It is contraindicated to take sun baths to people who have recently undergone surgery and there is a risk that the blood can go nose.
- Primastia and myomas are not allowed to remain in the sun.
- On sunshine, the condition of those women who suffer from diseases of sex organs is worsening.
- In the same way, prenolocular tumors can not be found in the sun.
If you take a long sun bath, you can get a sun stroke, this happens when the rays last for a long time on the head.
- Before dealing with heliotherapy, you need to adapt to the area in which you are, that is, pass through acclimatization.
- Start with a minimum. The first day in the sun no more than 5-10 minutes, every day, increase the time by 5 minutes and so until you reach 1 hour.
- Pay special attention to the head, it must be in the shade or covered with a headdress.
- If you have pale skin, then start with 5 minutes and so until you reach half an hour.
- Do not sunbathe for half an hour before meals and half an hour after eating. This can cause problems in the digestion.
- Do not fall asleep in the sun, you can get a burn.
- It is worth remembering that even in a foggy day you can get burned.
- Use sunscreen cosmetics, especially if you are already over 50.