/ / Which drinks are good for the body, and which are not very good?

Which beverages are good for the body, and which are not very good?


Water
Water rejuvenates cells, improves the structure of DNA,Removes toxins and cleanses the body. Our eyes start to shine like in childhood, hair, skin and nails become healthier. And all this happens after drinking water in the amount of one-and-a-half liters per day.

Tap water
The water from the tap contains a lot of chlorine. Chlorine kills all living cells and organisms in the water: immune cells, beneficial bacteria. If the water is boiled, the chlorine is not destroyed, it turns into an insoluble compound, which is no less toxic to the body.

Water from wells
Water from wells, artesian wells, springs,Which are not tested and not passportized, it is best not to drink, as water sources can be located on the same water horizon with anthrax burial grounds, nuclear waste burial sites, poison storage facilities, etc.

Unboiled water
Unboiled water almost always contains many fungi, bacteria and other microorganisms.

Water purified by filters
If the filter has served its time, the filteredThey do not recommend drinking water. The cartridges of the adsorption-accumulative profile have a certain lifetime, determined by the amount of water passed through the filter. If the period has expired, it is a source of water pollution. Most filters do not catch chlorine.

If the water is cleaned with a filter with iodine filler. Iodine is a biologically active substance that changes the metabolism. If you use it for a long time, then there may be a violation of the endocrine glands.

Flint water
If silicon is added to the water (in the form of a stone), thenThere will be so-called silicon water, which acquires biologically active properties. It has partial antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. You can apply it under certain conditions.

Magnetized water
Magnetized water has changed properties. It has increased solubility and fluidity. If it is used for a long time, then there will be a violation of the mineral metabolism.

Distilled water
Distilled water with prolonged use produces leaching of minerals.

Silver water
Silver water, obtained with the help of the device, is undesirable, since it has antibacterial properties and this can lead to suppression of beneficial intestinal microflora.

Beer
Beer is also not useful. Even in small doses, alcohol disrupts the kidneys, liver and neurons of the brain. Very dangerous beer for teenagers and children.

Carbonated water
To keep the water longer, it is fizzy. Liquid body fluids are acidified by carbon dioxide. If you drink such water for a long time, then blood becomes acidic.

Drinks are effervescent, such as Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola,Fanta, Sprite, Lemonades in general it is undesirable to use. They have a very acid reaction (pH 2.5). If you use them, then there is a very strong acidification of blood and destroy the red blood cells. They contain incompatible with the health of the body orthophosphoric acid, sugar substitutes, thirst enhancers, synthetic flavor enhancers and citric acid. It is strictly forbidden to drink such drinks to children.

Juices
In shops, natural juices can be found very rarely. Citric acid is added as a preservative, but it is not entirely useful for health.

Mineralized water
Strongly mineralized water can not be consumed constantly. This water is curative and should be applied by courses according to the doctor's prescription in accordance with the diagnosis.

Electrolytically prepared water
Electrolytically prepared water, whichIs divided into live and dead (acidic and alkaline) is not recommended for use inside, as it is very difficult to accurately withstand the concentration. Water very dramatically changes its properties and can destroy the cells of the body.

Sweet drinks
From sweet drinks it is desirable to refuse, soAs sugar produces dehydration of cells of vital organs such as the brain, liver, and also inhibits bacteria, increases the growth of fungi. This is all very harmful to our body.

Flavored teas
Flavored teas for a long time are not recommended. To give fruit a ripe taste, as a rule, add aromatic chemical essences. And it's harmful and dangerous for health.

Instant coffee
Soluble coffee should not be abused. With natural coffee, granular drinks have nothing in common. They contain a large number of chemical additives. Coffee has a strong acid reaction, especially with sugar.

Of course, everyone decides for himself what beverages to use, what to abuse, and which ones to exclude from the daily diet. All the best!

Pay attention to: