We return a good mood with the help of fragrances
In addition to many positive results in the fieldCare for the beauty of the body, face and hair, fragrant therapy has won a huge number of fans, thanks to one of its useful properties, namely - the successful opposition to bad mood, stress, depression and the return of positive, joyful emotions.
- Sweet orange - markedly improves mood and performance,
- Jasmine - in the Mediterranean countries it is considered "king of smells", possesses anti-stress action, enhances communicability and charm,
- Coriander - it helps with nervous overfatigue, improves the action of memory and concentration of attention,
- Lavender is a good helper in the fight against mental overexertion, depression, anxiety,
- Sage - restores the energy shell after stressful situations and communication with unpleasant people, balances emotions and returns a good mood,
- Tea tree - is a strong stimulator of mental activity, helps to cope with the decline of vitality,
- Vanilla - has to trust communication, helps to cope with overwork, returns emotional balance.
- 15 drops of mandarin oil, 5 drops of patchouli and grapefruit,
- 10 drops of vanilla oil, 10 drops of lemon oil, 5 drops of melissa oil,
- on 5 drops of oils of a jasmin and a sweet orange.
- For 6-7 drops of lime and spruce,
- 10 drops of mandarin oil, 5 drops of melissa oil,
- 5 drops of coriander and lavender oil.
Whatever you choose, remember also thatany fragrant oil or mixture should be pleasant to you and not cause negative emotions. Aromamaslas, on the other hand, serve people for thousands of years to gain inner harmony, return physical and mental strength, good mood, and also for beauty and attractiveness.