Testosterone for women
Symptoms of low testosterone
Lowering of testosterone is accompanied by:
- Reduction of physical strength and muscle mass of the body.
- Coldness in sexual terms.
- Constant lethargy and low stress resistance.
- Lack of orgasm.
External signs of an increase in testosterone in women
The main signs by which you can determine the increase in testosterone levels are:
- Over-haired skin, for example, on arms, legs, etc.
- Severe acne.
- Hair loss.
- Outward outlines are more like masculine than feminine.
The reasons that contribute to an increase in the hormone content include:
- Increased work of the adrenal glands.
- Genetic feature of the body.
- Improperly organized food.
The effects of increased testosterone
If testosterone levels do not lead to normal, then it can trigger a number of complications such as:
- Increase in the percentage probability of diabetes.
- Oppression of the ovaries.
- Violations of the menstrual cycle.
- Violation of the process of the onset of ovulation or its termination and, as a consequence, the emergence of infertility.
- Even at occurrence of pregnancy there is a big risk of occurrence of various problems at a bearing of the child, and also probability of occurrence of complications during sorts.
But, nevertheless, if one orSeveral signs of increased testosterone should not be crossed: even with increased testosterone, a rather large percentage of women successfully become pregnant, bear and give birth to excellent babies.
Indications for analysis
Most of the women are sent for hormone analysis, if there is:
- Violations of the menstrual cycle, for example with anovulation and oligomenorrhoea.
- Detection in the stool of a large amount of unprocessed starch.
- Suspicion or detection of polycystic ovaries.
- The formation of a benign character in the muscular tissues of the uterus, for example, in the detection of uterine fibroids.
How correctly to pass the analysis on a hormone
The correctness of the analysis is very important. To do this, you must follow the rules of preparation for analysis. Analysis is given on an empty stomach, or, in extreme cases, not earlier than 12 hours after the last meal. Drinking water is allowed. Among other things, it is forbidden to smoke and drink alcohol. Women need to take an analysis for 6-7 days from the beginning of menstruation.
How to normalize testosterone levels
If the analysis showed abnormalities, then the doctorWithout fail, will prescribe you a treatment that must be obeyed without question. You can also try changing your schedule and meals. To begin with, make it a rule that your dream from now on is no less than 8 hours. As for the diet, to begin with, simply exclude alcohol and coffee from it. Enter more fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. If you have an increase in testosterone, then drink juices, include in the diet honey, sugar, yeast white bread, fried meat and vegetables, caffeine.
Breaking the hormonal background is very serious. You need to treat the violation, and tests for testosterone will not only help you in setting the right diagnosis, but also in controlling the course and effectiveness of treatment.